Thread: the beast

bunktown is offline Junior Member

the beast

has anyone ever used the product called the beast. what were your results. were they good or bad. also would any of yall recomened this product.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    i wouldnt even touch that, have you even read the ingredients for that.
    its compleate shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit
    and by the way its also shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    Originally posted by physio_sport
    i wouldnt even touch that, have you even read the ingredients for that.
    its compleate shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit
    and by the way its also shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.
    funny shit you got there, but seriously don't take that stuff. If you wanna stay legal, you will see some good gains off a 1test/4ad stack. Go to bodybuilding.com and do a search for One+. And no i am not a rep for this stuff, but i simply want to educate like i was once educated.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Stick to this board and do some research. Its pure shit ask any of our mods in here.

Thread Information