Thread: Amino acids

Rippa is offline New Member

Amino acids

Do I need to take an amino acid supplement if i take my protien with 1% milk. What would you recomend i do for protien absorbtion.

Yung Wun is offline Member
    you talking about you using protein powder with milk
    if you want better absorbtion drop the milk and use water

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Digestive enzymes, FOS, sodium bicarbonate, MultiVitamin - all help protein digestion.

I don't think amino acids are necessary anymore - not with Whey protein available... which often has all the BCAA's in it. Rather than buying amino acids - get a quality whey protein.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    Digestive enzymes, FOS, sodium bicarbonate, MultiVitamin - all help <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> digestion.

I don't think amino acids are necessary anymore - not with Whey <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> available... which often has all the BCAA's in it. Rather than buying amino acids - get a quality whey <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a>.
    I agree, it seems that BCAA's were the rage back before whey protein (and other protein powders ) became so widely used.

Pain

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    i actually dropeed whey from my diet and went back to aminos after workout. liquid amino 22222. I take 50g worth right after WO. Its faster absorbed than whey and has the minimum you need in the EAA profile (which is really what gives the anabolic effect post workout). for other times I usually stick with chicken, but before bed i eat two protein bars full of casein for slow absorption. Anyway, I personally like this the best as I got tired of the nasty protein powders, and I don;t fart much anymore. of course Im just maintaining right now, if I was bulking i might add a shake in.

Rippa is offline New Member
    thanks for the replys. The protien i've been using is nitrotech and i find it to be workin awsome

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I agree with Warrior, now if you are one of those that more than enough money to burn, buy 'em. But if you're a poor bastard like myself, stick to the whey....LOL

Thread Information