dutchboy is offline Associate Member

you gotta try this...

even though you will probably regret it as much as I did.

Alright, first off, let me say just how much I love my post workout shakes. I am dieting hard and I rrreeeaaalllyyyy look forward to the closest thing to a cheat meal I get on a regular basis. Having said that the thought of tampering with the flavor uphalls me. But I really can't think of anything else to put my flax oil in. So I pour it in the shake and try to convince myself that it does not ENTIRELY change the flavor of my shake. Now I recently decided to start taking l-glutamine which is described as "a odorless, tastless compound that dissolves easily in water or shakes" Whatever. Being as post workout is the ideal time to take a shake and AA's I found myself in a bit of a quandry. I really don't like fucking with my shake, it is like sacrilage. So I figured I would not ruin the whole shake just the first gulp....How is that possible you might ask?
    In theory you should be able to take the 5g scoop and dump the whole thing right on the inside edge of your cup. Don't mix it or any thing remember you don't want to taint the entire shake. step 2 is simply to take a large gulp of the shake including all of the l-glute down it and then you have a wonderfull chocolate chaser.....right?

give it a shot and post your results......maybe I am just a clutz or something. Maybe this will be much easier for the female members I got no idea. but it did not quite go down the way I guessed it might have.

Farmer is offline Member
    I might have misread the post but why are you taking fat PWO??

Peace

Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer
    I might have misread the post but why are you taking fat PWO??

Peace

Farmer
    I read in a book (absoulution) that pwo was a good time to take flax oil. hmmm guess I will have to read a little more, judging by that reply.

Thanks.

btw, so when would be a better time? before bed with protien/no carbs?

Farmer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchboy
    I read in a book (absoulution) that pwo was a good time to take flax oil. hmmm guess I will have to read a little more, judging by that reply.

Thanks.

btw, so when would be a better time? before bed with protien/no carbs?
    Ya bro, take the flax during the day as well, but before bed with a protein shake is optimal..leave the fat out of your pwo meals and hit the higher and moderate GI carbs with some protein.

Peace

Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer
    Ya bro, take the flax during the day as well, but before bed with a protein shake is optimal..leave the fat out of your pwo meals and hit the higher and moderate GI carbs with some protein.

Peace

Farmer
    Hey, thanks a bunch farmer. Advice is what this board is all about. I am constantly looking for ways to improve my diet and workout.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Dutch

Farmer is offline Member
    No problem bro anytime..

Good luck!

Peace

Farmer

Thread Information