KingJames23 is offline Associate Member

Best supplement out!!!

Im hearing theres a new product called NO2. My friend has it and says it unreal, its similar to creatine but better resuslts, and combing the 2 of them you get unreal gains. I talked to a person at GNC where there selling it at 80$!!!! and she said they can't keep it in stock... I found a product that is exaclty alike at 33 dollars with 3 times the amount of servings. The dude who came out with creatine in 1993, has invented this stuff...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    There is a product like NO2, I forget what it's called. A friend asked me about it one time.

Actually - the best supplement out is Test !!

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    If you believe what people at GNC tell you, I feel all too sorry for ya.

znak is offline Senior Member
    King- so a search on NO2. Tons of info out there. Some people think it is shit, others (myself included) think it has its place. I use it during the summer 'cause it make me more vascular and the pump does last longer. I did not notice gains in strength, just look good longer.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    King- so a search on NO2. Tons of info out there. Some people think it is shit, others (myself included) think it has its place. I use it during the summer 'cause it make me more vascular and the pump does last longer. I did not notice gains in strength, just look good longer.

IMO I wouldnt buy a supplement just for its pumps

also test is the best out there

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    The theory behind these NO2 supps is that it can make you more vascular by "opening up blood vessels," but that it will also lead to more growth by increasing Nitric Oxide levels. The main ingredient to cause this effect is AKG. Here is the thought process on this:

Nitric Oxide (NO) is known in scientific circles as the muscle’s “cell signaling” molecule. It plays a role in oxygen delivery, blood flow, glucose uptake, power output, nutrient delivery, and muscle growth. Boosting levels of this compound in the blood can aid the muscle-building process tremendously. A specific form of the natural amino acid arginine, known as AKG (arginine alpha-ketoglutarate), can help mediate the chemical reaction necessary in increasing the output of NO and the myriad of benefits that come along with it.

Sounds good, huh? I haven't used it myself and will not use it until I get more feedback and perhaps see some more studies on it. It very well could turn out to be something useful, but a miracle worker it is not.

Valmont is offline Banned
    I agree with Breastman.

In addition, why don't you do some research on Arginine....and save yourself some money.

Valmont is offline Banned
    Oh and of course THC thanks to the new Govenator.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I saw that stuff on bodybuilding.com for around 80$...they say the same thing the guys at GNC do, which are most likely lies. They said in 6 weeks you'll become "unbelievably ripped!" yeah right...If thats the case it should have its own site called magicpotion.com. GNC lies bro...I also feel sorry for you if you believe their lies.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    T Bomb from GNC......works great

Here is what you do i call it the Lightweightbaby scam to get free NO2. GNC has this policy that you can return certain supplements even after you have used them. So you buy your NO2 at GNC take half of the NO2 out then you return it at another GNC and get your money back. Then you go to another GNC buy it and then take half out and return that. Pretty much you do it til you have the desired about u want. Call me cheap but GNC is a rip off.

FmRommel is offline Member
    I would also like to know if creatine and NO2 work well together....

Bump

FM

Pure Power is offline Junior Member
    Creatine would asumibly work better if it can make it through the digestive track. I'm exparamenting with taking my creatine with my shakes and then trying with the vasodialator. Wich I will say works for me somewhat. A bit off subject but it give the love muscle quite a pump too. Maybe those suffering from deca dick could make use..... lol

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    As for the topic question, I think protein has and is the best supplement out there.

Aragorn

Pure Power is offline Junior Member
    Good call aragorn.

znak is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=FmRommel]I would also like to know if creatine and NO2 work well together....

Bump

There are several products out there that are in fact a combination of NO2 and creatine. Trac by MHP is one of them. They also put a shitload more arginine in the mix. Don't remember the number off hand, but it is something like 3x NO2 separately.

I have personally tried Trac and like it. Matter of fact it is the only creatine product I use.

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    Trac is good stuff........but good ol' Whey Protein Isolate, and some Glutamine Peptides has never steered me wrong.

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJames23
    Im hearing theres a new product called NO2. My friend has it and says it unreal, its similar to creatine but better resuslts, and combing the 2 of them you get unreal gains. I talked to a person at GNC where there selling it at 80$!!!! and she said they can't keep it in stock... I found a product that is exaclty alike at 33 dollars with 3 times the amount of servings. The dude who came out with creatine in 1993, has invented this stuff...
    The best supplement out there is a combo of:
    Clean diet
    Cardio
    Consistently getting your ass to the gym

Gotta go with Aragorn. Protein is the best.

Good call pump

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    As for the topic question, I think protein has and is the best supplement out there.

Aragorn
    Thank you, thank you, thank you....so quickly people forget just because of some advertising claims on something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Time
    Thank you, thank you, thank you....so quickly people forget just because of some advertising claims on something else.

Yeah ok bro...it was just a question get his dick out of your mouth

FM

Atomic is offline New Member
    (L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate) is just L-Arginine bonded with a glutamine molecule. In theory(not yet proven)this is supposed to make the L-Arginine more absorbable(better delivery system). Supplement companies are running out of supplements to push, so they take an amino acid which I've found to work very well on its own & put a spin on it to make a quick buck. Research any product your thinking of taking before buying into the hype.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Once again Aragorn is 100% right. Good protein intake shadows all supps.

NO2 actually isn't that new, i think it has been out for almost a year now. It was at last years Arnold. Basically it claims to make you keep your pump for hours after you train. Well so does d-bol. ha ha

"It very well could turn out to be something useful, but a miracle worker it is not". Listen to Yoda he is wise. LOL

Whatcha gonna do brother.......

Quote Originally Posted by FmRommel
    Yeah ok bro...it was just a question get his dick out of your mouth

FM
    Easy there captain, nobody was dogging you, somebody must have some pinned up rage issues. I was simply just stating that Protein was the best supp, nothing more nothing less. I love how guys like you talk shit on a message board, GROW UP!

Easy there captain, nobody was dogging you, somebody must have some pinned up rage issues. I was simply just stating that Protein was the best supp, nothing more nothing less. I love how guys like you talk shit on a message board, GROW UP!

And I was just pointing out that everyone and their mothers' know that protein is the best supplement thats not what the question was.

FM

Quote Originally Posted by FmRommel
    And I was just pointing out that everyone and their mothers' know that protein is the best supplement thats not what the question was.

FM
    Rommel I wish that were the case, but in my line of work, most guys jump for the flashy ads and don't even worry about protein. And if thats is your way of pointing it out then I don't see how you have stayed on this board. Remember you flamed me, not the other way around, and I noticed you sure didn't flame the vet who made the statement in the first place.

Rommel I wish that were the case, but in my line of work, most guys jump for the flashy ads and don't even worry about protein. And if thats is your way of pointing it out then I don't see how you have stayed on this board. Remember you flamed me, not the other way around, and I noticed you sure didn't flame the vet who made the statement in the first place.

Aragorn made a point in reference to the title of the thread being misleading...However I did flame you and that is against the rules so I apologize, looking back it was irrational.

FM

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Kidsssssssss

Thread Information