magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

question about NOX3 dosage

I just had a quick question about the NOX3 supplement. I know in the directions it says three tablets, in the morning and then 3 befoe lunch, but would it be better if i were to say take 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon and then 2 in the eveniong to keep levels somewhat evened out? Just a thought i would run it by those who know before doing it. thanks

Go Time is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    I just had a quick question about the NOX3 supplement. I know in the directions it says three tablets, in the morning and then 3 befoe lunch, but would it be better if i were to say take 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon and then 2 in the eveniong to keep levels somewhat evened out? Just a thought i would run it by those who know before doing it. thanks
    that would be fine, just make sure 30 minutes later you are eating a descent amount of carbs and protein.

forreal is offline New Member

how did the cycle of the nox3 work

can you tell me your stats of weight and size before and after you took the nox3.. aslo how many bottle did you take..thnks

C.K. is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys, I have been taking NOX3 for over a month now, and I have had some decent gains. I take it just like it sais on the bottle and my pumps are great. I have gained around 5 pounds from that and carb loaders, with a loss of fat as well. Good luck.

Thread Information