BIGCHEST1225 is offline Junior Member

Does Maxadrine compare to Xenadrine rfa1??

I had great success with xenadrine rfa1 in the past. The cheapest I am now able to find it is around $80 and I am not willing to pay that. I have found Maxadrine which says it's identical to Xendarine rfa1. I have compared the ingrediants and they look the same. Has anyone tried Maxadrine and is it comparable to Xendarine? I am worried that it could be cheap and bunk. Please help.

Thanks

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGCHEST1225
    I had great success with xenadrine rfa1 in the past. The cheapest I am now able to find it is around $80 and I am not willing to pay that. I have found Maxadrine which says it's identical to Xendarine rfa1. I have compared the ingrediants and they look the same. Has anyone tried Maxadrine and is it comparable to Xendarine? I am worried that it could be cheap and bunk. Please help.

Thanks
    Nutrex Lipo-6 would be my choice for a Xenadrine replacement.

anyone else, please?

Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member
    Bump...... i was wondering the same thing anyone know if it compares to xenadrine.....and how does lipo-6 compare to xenadrine? i've never heard of it .... is it good......?

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Bash
    Bump...... i was wondering the same thing anyone know if it compares to xenadrine.....and how does lipo-6 compare to xenadrine? i've never heard of it .... is it good......?
    Here are the comparisons:
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenadrine

Serving size: 2 caps, Servings per container: 60

Each serving provides:

Pantothenic Acid…40mg (calcium pantothenate)

Bitter Orange…85mg (fruit & root)(standardized to 5mg Synephrine)

Ma Huang…335mg (plant)(standardized for 20mg Ephedrine)

Guarana Extract…910mg (seed)(standardized to 200mg Caffeine)

Proprietary Thermosynergist Blend…390mg (White Willow Bark Extract (standardized for 15mg Salicin), L-Tyrosine, Ginger Root, 3,3’,4’,7-Tetrahydroxyflavone, Magnesium Phosphate, DMAE (2-dimethylaminoethanol), Acetyl L-Carnitine, Green Tea Extract, Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Quercetin)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipo 6
    Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 2 capsules
    Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Sevrving:
    Ephedra Sinica 335 mg
    Caffeine Anhydrous USP 200 mg
    Citrus Aurantium 100 mg
    Total Amines 7.5 %
    Individual Amines:
    Synephrine 4 %
    N-Methyl Tydramine .9-1.6 %
    Tyramine .2-.4 %
    Hordenine .2-.4 %
    Octopamine .2-.4 %
    Yohimbine HCL 3 mg
    Coleus Forskohlii 50 mg
    Bioperine 5 mg

Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member
    I recently bought maxadrine man it sucks i cant believe i spent money on this.. i feel like im taking nothing.....its a waste .....PTbyJason have you tried Lipo6 yourself? i was thinking of buying it but if you know any better on allsportsnutrition let me know........

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_Bash
    I recently bought maxadrine man it sucks i cant believe i spent money on this.. i feel like im taking nothing.....its a waste .....PTbyJason have you tried Lipo6 yourself? i was thinking of buying it but if you know any better on allsportsnutrition let me know........
    I haven't tried it myself yet, but I know others who have. Good feedback so far.

I went ahead and bought the maxadrine........So far I have dropped 10lbs in 3 weeks and by supplementing with high protein and glutamine, I think very little of it was muscle.

It has given me a great energy boost and has really lowered my appatite. It seems very comparable to xenadrine. I'm gonna be placing my second order for it tomorrow. Anyone who liked the original xenadrine has got to try maxadrine!

disclaimer; I am not affiliated with the company in anyway.

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    Hey Commander... does that maxadrine really suck? you and me both are looking for somthing that is like the original Xendrine with ephedra that stuff helped me drop 55 pds of fat without that lately I cant suppress my appetite and get that jump that xendrine gave me.... I think I am going to try that LIPO6 see what happens..... I have wasted my money on stackers and zantrax they all suck..... ugghhh why do some people have to ruin it for the rest of us I WANT MY EPHEDRA!!!!!!!!!!!

stea........Try maxadrine! I swear it's just like I remember xenadrine.

Thread Information