Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: No2 ?'s

  1. #1
    ToTheMAX04 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    28

    No2 ?'s

    MRI sais to stop taking creatine for 10 days. i am also taking nitrotech right now also. ON Nitrotech, creatine is listed as an ingredient. is their enough creatine in nitrotech that i should stop taking nitrotech for 10 days too

    since i have to stop taking creatine for 10 days, do i have to stop taking glutamine for 10 days also, or can i keep taking glutamine through the first few days


    i would really appreciate any feedback

  2. #2
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheMAX04
    MRI sais to stop taking creatine for 10 days. i am also taking nitrotech right now also. ON Nitrotech, creatine is listed as an ingredient. is their enough creatine in nitrotech that i should stop taking nitrotech for 10 days too

    since i have to stop taking creatine for 10 days, do i have to stop taking glutamine for 10 days also, or can i keep taking glutamine through the first few days


    i would really appreciate any feedback
    I would say no you do NOT have to stop taking Glutamine as it is just an amino acid and will not harm you.

  3. #3
    ToTheMAX04 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    28
    No it will certaintly not harm me, but will it absorb. i guess i am under the impression that u must stop creatine for 10 days solely for better no2 absorption

    is their enough creatine in nitrotech that i have to stop taking that too.

  4. #4
    RP7's Avatar
    RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by daman1
    I would say no you do NOT have to stop taking Glutamine as it is just an amino acid and will not harm you.
    NO2 has some serious effects on the body, especially concerning your BRAIN. Read this: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=81686

    You probably DO NOT want extra glutamine. The Nitrix brand of NO2 advises you not to take much as well.

  5. #5
    fritz2435's Avatar
    fritz2435 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    right behind ya
    Posts
    809
    RP7, that thread is based on an unproven THEORY.

  6. #6
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    NO2 has some serious effects on the body, especially concerning your BRAIN. Read this: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=81686

    You probably DO NOT want extra glutamine. The Nitrix brand of NO2 advises you not to take much as well.
    I was talking about the glutamine.

  7. #7
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    Quote Originally Posted by fritz2435
    RP7, that thread is based on an unproven THEORY.
    Ditto. And "tothemax," I wouldn't stop the intake of glutamine. And yes, your body will abosrb it.

  8. #8
    RP7's Avatar
    RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by fritz2435
    RP7, that thread is based on an unproven THEORY.
    Ya well most of the stuff we talk about on this board is theoretical. I mean the FDA doesn't exactly do 3-year tests on Winstrol stacks now do they?

    I never professed it as fact so chill. Just want everyone to know all sides... cause theres always two sides you fascist.

  9. #9
    co2boi's Avatar
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,689
    Facists? **** dude...harsh words

  10. #10
    ToTheMAX04 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    28
    Does anyone know if the creatine in nitrotech is more then just a trace amount or if it is actually a couple grams

  11. #11
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    Ya well most of the stuff we talk about on this board is theoretical. I mean the FDA doesn't exactly do 3-year tests on Winstrol stacks now do they?

    I never professed it as fact so chill. Just want everyone to know all sides... cause theres always two sides you fascist.
    Yes that it true, BUT most of us would agree that AAS is good for training aid and the only thing NO2 does to make you big, is a BIG IDIOT for wasting your money. Theory is theory. But when many people have tried things and can most of the time get the same answers, then there leaves little reason for anything else; at least for the members here. And name calling will not get you anywhere except a kick out of AR and losing the respect of the people in it.

  12. #12
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheMAX04
    Does anyone know if the creatine in nitrotech is more then just a trace amount or if it is actually a couple grams
    It is a trace amount. Cell Tech is the creatine name by Muscletech.

  13. #13
    fritz2435's Avatar
    fritz2435 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    right behind ya
    Posts
    809
    I never professed it as fact so chill. Just want everyone to know all sides... cause theres always two sides you fascist.
    Yes, i realize there are two sides. I am stating my side. How does my statement make me a "fascist"? I am not trying to take over the boards, just stating my opinion as you did.

  14. #14
    RP7's Avatar
    RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    918
    My apologies, I used poor words. I was using 'fascist' as a rather harsh analogy.

    OK forget I exist... go do all the glutamine and NO2 you want. I will stay out of it.

  15. #15
    ToTheMAX04 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    28
    I have talked to 5 weightlifting buddies that all have taken No2...EVERY single one of them swear by it...i myself have observed and witnessed the changes in their overall muscle bulk and stregth increases......ALL of their benches have increased by around 25 30 lbs.

    This is my personal theory

    creatine- puts liquid muscle inside the muscle cell, making you bigger and stronger

    NO2-puts liquid muscle in between the muscle cells making you bigger and stronger

    creating plus NO2-puts liquid muscle in your body and makes you ALOT bigger and ALOT stronger

    I have obtained my MRI NO2 for much cheaper on the net than at GNC and i will start taking it 3-5-04

    I feel that i will be a really good experiment for everyone on this website since i have my diet and training down

  16. #16
    ToTheMAX04 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    28
    Currently i am

    191 pounds

    bench-300
    squat-400
    bicepts-17
    bf-roughly 15%

    i will let you know in the ides of march how its going

  17. #17
    RP7's Avatar
    RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    918
    You might even wanna consider posting a training log while on the supplements w/pics.

  18. #18
    DBarcelo's Avatar
    DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,847
    You should do it weekly I think. The post is just gonna get lost if you wait until March.

  19. #19
    fritz2435's Avatar
    fritz2435 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    right behind ya
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    My apologies, I used poor words. I was using 'fascist' as a rather harsh analogy.

    OK forget I exist... go do all the glutamine and NO2 you want. I will stay out of it.
    Apology accepted. I understand where you are coming from and you just want to share your opinion. Both of us need to accept where the other is coming from. Even though it is just a theory, I must admit it is a rather intriguing thread. No harsh feelings!

  20. #20
    jjc4986 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    5
    Has anybody every tried a liquid form of no2? if so were the results the same?

  21. #21
    fritz2435's Avatar
    fritz2435 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    right behind ya
    Posts
    809
    I didnt think there was such a thing as liquid no2... I currently ahave been taking nox2 for about 2 weeks now and have seen my weight drop from 166 to 160. Not good, considering I am bulking. Maybe it's cause i'm not taking in enough carbs or because i just cycled off creatine so all the water weight has left me. anyhow, I just cycled back onto creatine and i will keep you all posted on how it works for me. So far, it has been a huge waste. By the way, what's the difference b/t the nox2 that says "vasodilator" on the bottle and the nox2 that says "myodilator"? I got the myodilator because it was like 5 bucks cheaper and i was just wondering if there was a difference.

  22. #22
    DBarcelo's Avatar
    DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,847
    I don't see what the benefit of either one could be.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •