Thread: arm size

sonofagun is offline Associate Member

arm size

I have deffinately accomplished a lot in my workout career, so to speak. I get compliments all the time and I am pretty diesel if I do say so myself. But my biggest problem, or obstacle is getting my arms to be in proportion with the rest of my body. Im sure Im not alone on this one. So has anyone found a trick to stimulating growth in their arms? To tell you the truth... Id be happier with big arms and an average body, but it seems to be just the opposite for me.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    what does your "arm" workout look like???

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Try working both tri's& bi's same time. Its all about blood flow the pump. Include some supersets, trisets & giant sets. But then take some time off. For some you can overtrain the bi's as it is a smaller muscle compared to tri's. Its worked for me over the years. Try increasing your strength but doing low reps/heavy/little rest between. Once some strength is added the mass usually will follow. Good luck

sonofagun is offline Associate Member
    I do bis, tris, and forearms together. I go real heavy at 5-8 reps. My arms are strong as he11 but they lack the gerth that many bodybuilders have.

decadbal is offline Banned
    higher reps is what i do, and mine are 21

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I had the same problem. And to be honest, nothing I tried worked, and it seemed like I had tried everything to shock them into growth. They just never seemed to grow. I would do a natural bulk and gain 20 lbs but only gain 1/4 inch to my arms, then loose it when I stopped bulking.
    Then I started a cycle and used all my shock principles and they honestly get bigger every week after they recover from an arm workout day. I'm using all the same principles of shocking them that I used before but it is acually working now that I'm on AS. I've gained over 3/4 of an inch in 4 weeks. I'm interested to see how much bigger I can get them yet. Good luck bro I feel for ya!

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    I had the same problem. And to be honest, nothing I tried worked, and it seemed like I had tried everything to shock them into growth. They just never seemed to grow. I would do a natural bulk and gain 20 lbs but only gain 1/4 inch to my arms, then loose it when I stopped bulking.
    Then I started a cycle and used all my shock principles and they honestly get bigger every week after they recover from an arm workout day. I'm using all the same principles of shocking them that I used before but it is acually working now that I'm on AS. I've gained over 3/4 of an inch in 4 weeks. I'm interested to see how much bigger I can get them yet. Good luck bro I feel for ya!
    what would your arm workouts look like

Thread Information