UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member

Where were You at...

I was just thinking about my future goals as far as bodybuilding, where I am at now and progress I made since I started working out.
    I wanted You guys to post up and tell, how many years has it been since You started lifting, I mean really.. lifting Youre first dumbbell off the ground, what were Your stats back than, where are You now, what are Youre goals, how much time You think You'll need to get there and if You want it natural or not.
    I'll start:
    See the first time I've grabbed my first kind of a training piece was a, haha I remember an adjustable dumbbell 1-10Lbs, I was 9 years old at that time. I never really worked out with it, did some curls, I was a kid. I had only this one dumbbell, my uncle got it for me. Pretty much I never really used it for anything else but curling, on and off. I was always a HUGE fan of Arnold Schwarzenegger since I was little. Always wanted to be big, just never worked out. So finally it came to me... late... because I was 19 wen I finally started. Stats at that time.. bah.. 5`12 @ 221 Lbs with about 20-22 bf. Bench press hah I couldn't lift 135 LBs on the barbell. Curls, umm 20Lbs dummbell. My arms looked like I stated in one of my posts before.. a plastic pipe with no definition whatsoever. Forget about legs. So pretty much no idea at all about any kind of dieting, for me diet meant simply not eating to loose weight, you eat more = you get fat, you eat less = yea loose fat.
    I really didn't know what I was doing till I had my Taadaa WEIGHT TRAINING Class in HS. Now, I learned about exercises etc. Still no idea about dieting besides PROTEIN SHAKES of course. So I was drinking about 5 of them each day haahha. So my semester passed by, weight training class was over, no one to push me, didn't workout for good 10 months after HS. What really made me go to the gym is seeing some of the guys from High school, ones that kept working out, I was just amazed seeing them 3 years after I was like damn man, If I kept doing what I was doing for all these years...ahhhh.
    Still not having any idea on how IMPORTANT nutrition is for bodybuilding. I was lifting, but where are my fast good gains ? no where. I wanted to take steroids haha. Oh please... and I went to google..typed in STEROID and I saw .. Ready ?! Anabolic Review web site.... So I joined back in 05' with my post of what to take! how to take it! this and that... And getting my ass chewed cople of times, finally got to me... that I don't even know how to workout, started clicking all over the sticky topics about nutritions, all steroid cycles and profiles etc.
    So... where am I at now... I'm 6`3 ... 210 lbs %15bf. I started strict diet and workout only 3 weeks ago.. I mean I testing and trialing all the time ever since I joined.. I found that beeing consisten with workout and especially GOOD STRICT DIET is so hard. Failed many many times to keep it up.
    Now when I look back, I know that I NEVER really knew what I was doing untill about month ago. But I am so damn glad that I joined this web site, becasue all that knowledge that I got from You guys is just priceless, joining this web site was a total turning point for me.
    My ultimate goal is to be about 245lbs at %10 bf. I have a good frame for it.
    Im hoping to reach my goal in about 3 - 4 years of hard consistent training and dieting. Stay natural as well, unless I will reach my bodys limit and wont be able to go any more, but thats years from now.
    So this is my story
    I wanted to thank AR and all the guys here! This is really important to me and I really appreciate it!

-Uber

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Good luck man and happy lifting.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    8yrs.
    Started: 130lbs
    Currently: 217lbs

Enhanced.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    4.5 years dedicated, started at 170, just hit 200 at 8% bf. Supercharged for last 2 years.

Thread Information