BRITISH ANABOLIC is offline Associate Member

So how does it work?

I should of really had a read about and look at the stickys but im in a rush for work and thought id leave this message and read the replys when getting home.

Okay so i always belived doing lower reps on a high weight bulks (6-8), and doing more reps with lowr weight cuts (12-15)

But how true is this? ive got to a size im happy with at the moment and just want to slice it up as much as i can.

Now heres the problem, either im training my back harder than my chest or i just have freaky genetics in my upper back, it seems to grow soo fast and i have lumps and bumps of muscle sticking out all over it, dont get me wrong it looks great with a huge split going down the center of my back where the muscle joins together from both sides, but the pecks just dont have the wow factor, they just look half complete. Thats why i was thinking to do lower reps on a high weight for my chest (6-8) and more reps with a lower weight for my back (12-15) but that all depends on whether what i belive is a myth or wether its facts?

Klimax is offline Member
    Low reps or high reps are indipendent from cutting or bulking. They just stimulate different kinds of twitches. Find what work best for your muscles groups. Some ones will respond better to low reps other to high reps. But it's also good to work the same muscle with diferent ranges of reps.

BRITISH ANABOLIC is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Klimax View Post
    Low reps or high reps are indipendent from cutting or bulking. They just stimulate different kinds of twitches. Find what work best for your muscles groups. Some ones will respond better to low reps other to high reps. But it's also good to work the same muscle with diferent ranges of reps.
    Thanks man great reply.

So is cutting just purley diet? im 6% bf naturally and i can eat what i want with no cardio and it doesnt move.

Klimax is offline Member
    Yes cutting is more a matter of diet and cardio.

Thread Information