justin2305 is offline Senior Member

Unhappy alright guys i need some comfirt!!!

alright guys heres the story..... i started my SD cycle about 2wks ago and was going to run it for 4wks 20mg 20mg 30mg 30mg, i decided to cut it short a wk due to an elbow injury and a cycle im planning on starting in around 6-8wks... well i was just laying in bed and thinking cuz i couldnt sleep that when i start this cycle i wanna be at full potintial (no injuries etc..) so ive decided to finish out this wk on SD witch all said and done i was on it for 2 and a half wks (by the way good product) and ill be running a two wk pct (starting monday) consisting of 50mgs clomid and 20mgs nolva ed, ill be running nitrix, no-explode and trib also with my pct to help with maintaining my gains i have gotten... im prolly only going to workout though for about 1wk into pct maybe 1 and a half wks depending on how my elbow is doing, ill only take the nitrix and no-explode the wk im working out.... here is my ? im going to rest a good 2wks completly off the weights maybe a lil bit of cardio just to keep joints mobile and what not but other than loosing what ive gained off SD would yall think i would loose my natural size that i had bf taking SD or will i loose anymore than that, i hate not working out but i want "0" problems with injury when i get on my cycle coming up and ill have a good 2wks bf i start my cycle to get back in the gym and ease my way back onto the weights so im up to par when this cycle comes... any imput and or advice would be very very much appriciated, thanks a bunch (ps: didnt no whether to put this in the supp. forum or this one so i chose this one considering its mostly on lifting etc...)

justin

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe u will be fine.... u will not lose too much u shouldnt be too worried
    just keep eating well
    try get ur elbow right
    good luck with it cause i have elbow injury for three years now i hope u have better luck than i do with it......
    but i reckon u will keep ur natural size and if u dont train for 2 weeks i dont believe u will lose to much of ur size now but u might be flat
    like no pump look.............
    good luck.......

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    If you take in your BCAA's (You usually have them in your protein shakes) everyday, a study showed that you can maintain your muscular mass for up to a month! (In perfect conditions that is)

2 weeks shouldn't be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    If you take in your BCAA's (You usually have them in your protein shakes) everyday, a study showed that you can maintain your muscular mass for up to a month! (In perfect conditions that is)

2 weeks shouldn't be a problem.
    ok cool, yes and my protien shakes contain a $hit load of bcaa's and i have 4 servings every day on daily basis... sounds like a lot but the protien is only 23grams per serving so i use 2servings for one of my servings... alright guys thanks for the imput im half way at ease now lol... any other imput or advice would be more than welcome to thanks

anyone??? im freakin ive never taken two wks off the weights but its to the point now where i have to choose health or worsin the injury so ive gotta do it....

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    believe me ........
    i used to be like that.......
    but the rest will be so great and better for u believe me..........
    u will come back better than ever if ur elbow heals that is....
    Last edited by collar; 06-30-2005 at 04:21 AM.

Thread Information