amature225 is offline Associate Member

get rid of that gut..

this isn't a problem as of yet, but I haven't yet started my cycle. Years ago when I did a cycle, I took in mad calories and got great results... but I got a bit of a belly in the process. Maybe I didn't stay away from the insulin spikes.

this might be a stupid question, but would you guys recommend sit-ups or crunches or other abs workouts to help this area not getting too fatty?

The reason I ask is because I thought that protein in delivered to where your body needs it, and if you are working your abs a lot, maybe even more protein or fat would be deposited in this area.

any info would help, and any great abs workouts if that is what is recommended I am a kinda skinny guy, and 6'3''

Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member
    Im not sure that is quite correct in regards to fat storage. I believe that the stomach area is where fat will start to be deposited on men. Im not sure that crunches will eliminate the fat in that area. Will definatley strengthen the abs but at way to eliminate the fat is to up the cardio Im afraid bro.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreatine_Kid
    Im not sure that is quite correct in regards to fat storage. I believe that the stomach area is where fat will start to be deposited on men. Im not sure that crunches will eliminate the fat in that area. Will definatley strengthen the abs but at way to eliminate the fat is to up the cardio Im afraid bro.
    that’s right, you cannot spot reduce b/f it has to go from the hole body.. cardio ect, ect..

Thread Information