SinCityMan is offline Junior Member

HELP!!! My calfs are disapearing

Ok so they are not disapearing, but they arent growing either. Anyone have a good routine for getting results with their calfs.

chest6 is offline Banned
    calves seem to be more genetic out of anything..I find it hard to add size to my calves, but it isnt too hard to make them stronger.

D9S0M is offline Associate Member
    yes i have the same prob it reallly pisses me off, decent upper body but then u look @ my calfs and ur like wtf...was wondering the same thing my self wat can u do,i been doin heavy seated and standing calf raises...

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    sprints untill you pass out and when you wake up inject 129.81 cc of synthol into your testicles. j/k sprints do work though.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Standing calf raises - gastrocnemius, seated calf raises - soleus, and seated toe raises (on seated calf machine) - anterior tibilias. Seated anterior tibialis calf raises - put your heels on the front edge of the foot plate, let your toes drop down, and then raise them up into dors***exion.

D9S0M is offline Associate Member
    should i go heavy low reps one session and then the next do lighter weight higher reps???

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I would stay in the rep range that you feel your calves hypertrophy the best in. For me, it was the 6-10 rep range. Low volume, high intensity was what worked. I went as heavy as possible while trying to maintain form. After following that program for the first time, all my college buddies commented on how my calves grew over summer vacation.

Thread Information