BigAJ is offline New Member

Can you overtrain with cardio ?? Need BIG help :)

Basically i need to get real fit, like as fit as i can get plus more!! Right now im extremely unfit, so unfit i gasp for air when i run up a small flight of stairs. Im not overweight or anything, im in good size, i just havent done good cardio in years (i no its bad ).

Anyway what i want to know is can you do too much cardio in one day that you wont acctually increase in fitness?? By this i mean can i do intense cardio in the morning then AGAIN at night ??

Also whats the best way to get really fit? are there any good tricks to building up a good fitness?

Im not concerned about shedding bodyfat as i have done a search on cardio but most threads about losing BF. I just need to get my heart and lungs really strong, and im sure ill lose fat along the way anyway.

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    getting fit takes time, your best bet would be to maybe post this is a sports forum of some sort and ask people there, i dont know

to strengthen your lungs, do a search for the powerbreath thing!
    heres what i mean, this is a UK site tho so you prob wana look somewhere were u live!

http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/product.a...8&cid=15&scid=

im using one and it really does help.

hope this of of help to you!

Thread Information