Thread: BOdy confused

rocky20 is offline New Member

BOdy confused

Alright, my body is very weird. I dont know if its because of my flucuating weight. I use to weigh 188 and grew out of it and starte weighing 135 lbs. MY body composition totally changed. Then i went to bordering school a long time ago and gained weight there. So my body adapts realy weird to food and how i do my work outs like cardio or more weight lifting. Basically i just a question on nutrition. Is it good to eat right before you work out. And how do i know how many calories im consuming by just eye balling.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i like to let my food digest a lil befor i go, i'll wait like 30 mins then i have a ten min drive, thats a minimum. but no its not bad to eat right before u go. to eyeball cal's ur eatin u need to just learn it, theres a parts on steroid .com that tells cal's on everything, nutrional facts or somehting...

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky20
    Alright, my body is very weird. I dont know if its because of my flucuating weight. I use to weigh 188 and grew out of it and starte weighing 135 lbs. MY body composition totally changed. Then i went to bordering school a long time ago and gained weight there. So my body adapts realy weird to food and how i do my work outs like cardio or more weight lifting. Basically i just a question on nutrition. Is it good to eat right before you work out. And how do i know how many calories im consuming by just eye balling.
    what r ur goals? r u trying to lose or gain weight?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Sounds like its diet forum time for you..

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Sounds like its diet forum time for you..
    yes of he goes.......

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky20
    You lost 50 pounds? How old are you? What is your body fat at 135 and what was it at 188? How tall are you? Did you lose weight by training? By diet? By magic?

Need more info.

Thread Information