DEATHSLAYER is offline New Member

Question Working Out Sick

Im Sick Should I Still Work Out??? I Seems Like If I Work Out When Im Sick I Takes Longer To Get Over The Cold.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHSLAYER
    Im Sick Should I Still Work Out??? I Seems Like If I Work Out When Im Sick I Takes Longer To Get Over The Cold.
    What constitutes sick? You deffinitly should take time off if you are running a fever or have some bad congestion. Your body needs to be able to fight the virus or bacteria... and can't work optimally if you are also adding in the heavy stressors of some heavy iron. Deffinitly make sure you are getting enough rest at night and perhaps a power nap during the day - if pheasible.

Thanks. Some Else Just Told Me If It Was Head Cold To Go Ahead And Work Out. Im Kinda Confused Now. Im Stuffed Up And Have A Sore Throat.no Feaver To Speak Of

Thanks. Some Else Just Told Me If It Was Head Cold To Go Ahead And Work Out. Im Kinda Confused Now. Im Stuffed Up And Have A Sore Throat.no Feaver To Speak Of

Flexor is offline Banned
    Yes that was in your other identical thread

Is there any particular reason for a capital letter at the beginning of every word you type? Apart from it looking odd, it must be a big hastle especially when you don't need to do it

Thread Information