MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i think some of the pro's do this.. but i am no pro and can not comment on if it would work for the average guy.. everyone is different.. i only do one body part a week but that body part is good to go 48 hours after i trained it due to the fact that i always get 8-10 hours of sleep and have a good diet.. but if i was to state i was doing chest, legs, back all 2-3 x a week everyone would say i would be over training.. and in all honesty for 90% of people they are right.. I wouldn't know because i don't have 4 hours a day to spend in the gym, but i imagine that if i did i would be able to get away with doing at least every body part 2 x a week, arms,calve, core 3x a week. you need to find out what works for you.. because everyone is different.

jasonmarc is offline New Member
    guess the best thing to do is try it and see huh. i will give it a go for about 4 weeks and see. how can you tell that a muscle has recovered and is ready to b hit again

jasonmarc is offline New Member

multiple workouts in one day

the biggest and strongest i have ever been was when i wasnt even going to the gym. I was working on a drilling rig it seemed as if nothing there weighed less than 70 lbs. the work was hard. but it was sparatic. we would work hard for about an hour followed by a couple hours of time on our ass. my questin is would incoporating this into a workout routine work. like workout for an hour go eat and rest for about 4 hrs then head back to the gym for another hour. has anyone done this. and would it work for putting strenght and size on.

Thread Information