Do you think its easier to

-A- Be already big and then go to cut up or

-B- Be cut up and then put on size or

-C- Depends on the person/or doesnt matter

What do you think in general is easier

-A- bulk
    -B- cut
    -C- Dont matter

lol i had finals all weekend so all i looked at was a b c d mutiple chocie questions

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Too many variables/Depends on the person

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i would definaltely say to bulk. when u tryin to bulk, u adding totally new mass to urself. when ur tryin to cut all ur doing is trying to lose mass thats already there. bulking requires lots and lots of eating and cutting requires barely any eating but thats just my opinion

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    bulking is easier you can basically eat ne thing
    cutting you have to up cardio AND watch what you eat

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    its easier to cut then bulk. when cutting u barely even have to eat and ur just getting rid of fat but when bulking u have to eat like crazy and usually force feed urself which isnt fun

FREAK2 is offline New Member
    if your cutting up you dont just not eat anything. all you do is just not eat as much as you use to. if you gonna eat barely anything then for sure your gonna lose size and strength. if you want to cut up and keep good size and strength you should drop at least a pound a week, yes it might sound stupid, but my bodybuilding buddy is getting ready for a show and he was like 3 weeks out and he was still doing leg presses with 900lbs and doing nosebreakers with 225lbs. and he was dropping between 1-2lbs a week. but to answer your question better i think it takes alot of dedication to get cut. its not easy. so i will go with your answer D- depends on the person

thegame01 is offline Member
    depends on the person .i am 5'8" 190 lbs was 165 for the longest time and my brother is 307lbs at 6'4".his metabolism is so slow he eats about 2000 cals a day all good food ,does his workouts with me and does cardio 5-6 times a week and it's taking forever but he's getting there and in my case i could never beef up . i was 165lbs and ate about
    5000+ cals a day (didn't watch the fat)and still could not gain .Finally i tried creatine ,boosted my intensity in the gym ,tuned my diet some more ,taking protein powders ,glutamine and finally the l;ast year has been good for me i gained 25lbs and i am now 190lbs at 10 % bf. I am 30 yrs old now ,anyways bottome line it was a struglle for me my whole life and so it depends whether your an ecto morph ,mesomorph(the fortunate ones) or an endomorph.To tranform your body into something else is never easy ,it takes alote of hard work ,time & dedication.
    Thats why we get a little obsesive in this sport and thats why other people dont understand .anyways thats enough rambling on .
    peace

escalade is offline Junior Member
    Its easier to bulk and put on mass than to loose the fat and get cut up

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Bulking then cutting is easier. The more muscle (lean body mass) you have, the more calories you burn--both at rest and when you exercise. So the bigger you get, the eaiser it is to cut.

Pembo is offline Junior Member
    I have a mental battle with bulking as I hate the water retention and fat gains but it is unavoidable. I think cutting is easier because of the mental side.

xplicit is offline Member
    How do you know if your a ecto for sure?

Hoopwxf is offline Female Member
    I wish I was at my bulking max so all I had to do was cut to my goal. I am finding it sooooo hard to put on weight, my body just seems to refuse, it annoys me big time, but I keep trying. B
    You are the master of your body, take control and sculpt it.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    I think the easiest thing to do is use your gear right and to do what ever you need to do!
    Thats been the easiest thing for me!
    Get the right gear, Train hard, Eat right!

xplicit is offline Member
    I kind of want mass and cuts at the same time. I know its next to impossible and you got to do one of the other. Im 168 im on a cutting cycle and i just wanted to know if it was the right way of going about htings. I rather be vascualar and cut up then be big but i do want to put on some more size. My original goal is 180-185 and to be cut im hoping my cycle will get me there. So if say im nice and cut up after this cycle and decide to bulk up will i lose my cuts will it be harder?

eagle66 is offline Junior Member
    i personally think it is easier to bulk than cut but thats probably cuz i hate cardio . you may be able to run longer but i can squat more ha ha .

Thread Information