doby48 is offline Female Member

Pulled Muscles (Bi &Tri) Need Ideas

Ok guys, over the weekend I fell on the ice and pulled some muscles in my bicep and my tricep of my left arm. My lat is a little sore on that side as well but its not that bad and I think it will be fine in another day or so. Anyways, short of taking a week+ off any ideas of excercises I can do that won't kill my bicep or tricep? (other than leg exercises i can figure those out ) I think I know the answer to this that I should just rest and wait but, well you all know how it is I just have to ask.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Flexor is offline Banned
    Hmm, I'm inclined to say just rest it doby. I had a three week break because I worked out with impingement and it made it worse. Got back into it yesterday, no recurrance of the injury and I'm feeling fresh. You'll be good to go in no time though. I'm doing my 10 minute HIT jog tonight to increase the mitochondrial density in my fast twitch muscle, tomorrow is chest, triceps and shoulders, can't wait!

doby48 is offline Female Member
    Thanks Flexor, I had a feeling thats what I would be hearing but it was worth a shot anyways... Well, I will be going to Germany and the Netherlands on Sunday for a week so I guess I just don't need to find a hotel with a gym in it
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Thread Information