smhart75 is offline Associate Member

need a good mass workout

just curious..im at 153 lbs..my max bench right now is 225, i want to gain mass..lots of mass, someone give me a great workout to help me obtain this....thanks for all the info

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smhart75
    just curious..im at 153 lbs..my max bench right now is 225, i want to gain mass..lots of mass, someone give me a great workout to help me obtain this....thanks for all the info
    Make sure you include -- Deadlifts,squats,military press (front),bench/incline bench presses into your routine. They are all quality mass builders. How many calories are you consuming ED?

El Jugo Bueno is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smhart75
    If you want mass you have to make your muscles go into a state of Hypertropy. Work with 75% of your max, and move yourself up. Your sets should go like this 12,8,6,4. When you reach the final set you should be doing your max or close to it. Also eat crazy amounts of calories, about 1,000 calories above your daily maintenance levels. Try having an ABB XXL shake right after your workout (1,050 calories, 52g of protein). Also try weight gainers, N-Large worked best for me(30lb gain in 4 months).

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Heavy weight = big bodies
    How come i have never heard of this abb xxl stuff thats freakin amazing 1000 cals? hwhats the serving size?

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    cool, im eating like 3500 calories a day right now..with about 160 grams of protein..thanks for the info

Thread Information