k_dogg is offline Associate Member

how quick do you bulk natural?

heya,
    just curious how quickly you gain muscle while bulking naturally?
    thanks a lot!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i just put on 12 pounds in 4 months

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Everybody is different, with strict dieting, the right supps, the above can be done. Also depends on genetics, metabolism and other stuff.

Beat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i just put on 12 pounds in 4 months

what did your diet look like during these 4 months bro?
    and how did u stick to your diet? i personally have a hard time sticking to my diet due to lack of time, i miss meals and so on.. u have any general suggestions that help me sticking with the diet more strict?

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Get some good meal replacement drinks for the times that you miss a regular meal. Also, make sure you have plenty of protein in your system.

Jayro107 is offline New Member
    i just went on a natural mass cycle which consisted with a lot of peanut butter/bananas and meat and eggs. I was taking protein shakes (mass factor eas) betagen, phosphagen both eas products as well and nox2 pills from pinnacle.... when it was all said and done i must have gained about 13lbs in about 6 weeks. working out real hard and a gallon of water a day. give it a try im sure youll swell up...

longhornDr is offline Member
    I'm on Swolecat's SUP2 and have put on 10lbs in 8 weeks...not too much is fat as my abs are still visible.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    heh...Got you all beat. 135-175 in about 2 and a half months. Was 30% bf, now i'm 17%.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    *cough* *cough* 50lbs in 2 months....
    see below...
    Last edited by MMC78; 02-04-2004 at 05:04 AM.

dboston89 is offline New Member
    how bout 29 pds in 3mnths...its amazing what pizza,pop,and bacon can do....

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i went from 175 to 187 in about a month but i had been stuck on 175 for 5 months while my strength had increaced. I grow in short spurts then stop for a while. i seem to have slowed for a while, consuming 3500kal a day roughly.

Saam_ee is offline Junior Member
    I read somewhere that u can gain max 4kg per 50kg you wheigh per year... thats of course in pure musclemass.. if u wanna gain fat, just do as Homer and put butter in your coffey :s

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    heya,
    thanks a lot!
    Ten pounds a month is real. But it is really hard to say exactly what % is muscle and is hard to sustain for more than a month or two.

If I put on 1 pound a month and my waist size is the same or less, I am happy. Thus, in threee years, I have gone from 180 (22% BF) 210 (10.5 BF).

Bulking for me is more the exercise combinations that I do, i.e. back heavy compound lifts... when summer rolls around, carbs go down and rep go into the 8-12 ranges will more cable exercises.

The key word in your questions is MUSCLE and the answer depends on AGE, EXPERIENCE and GENETICS, but if you have 15 pounds of muscle more at the end of the year, EVERY year, you are doing things right.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat
    what did your diet look like during these 4 months bro?
    and how did u stick to your diet? i personally have a hard time sticking to my diet due to lack of time, i miss meals and so on.. u have any general suggestions that help me sticking with the diet more strict?
    i'm not a big believer in protein shakes, but right after i workout, i drink down two shakes, 100g of carbs and 50g of protein, i also eat alot of red meat, chicken, and lots of veggies and oatmeal, no bread or pasta, no sugars, it's a bitch sometimes when i want to drink a mountain dew, and coffee doesn't taste as good without cream and sugar, but you have to eat lean to put on lean mass without winding up looking like the michelen man, you just have to find a way to always have food available to you, i keep a chicken and brown rice mix i make with me at all times, just in case i can't sit down to eat at work for a long time

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    heya,
    thanks a lot!
    I gain slowly now, made the mistake of gaining quickly a few years back. Also you eventually get to weights where you can't gain quickly regardless

Thread Information