superneton is offline New Member

Question TRAINING... two times a day ?

I have my own gym, could you gays help me ? i need to know if i
    grow more if i train twice a day, example: chest in the morning,
    back in the afternoon. I'm on my 5 cycle, sostenon and deca only.
    I'm 5" 11' , 12%BF, 26 years old, 190 lbs.
    Thank u all.

" The biggest risk is not taking one "

KeyMastur is offline VET
    training 2 different body parts in the same day ? i'd split it up, so you're only working out one body part within 6 days (at least) if not a whole week. you're body needs rest to recover properly. just b/c you're on juice doesn't mean you can lift chest every day and expect get swoll.

only thing that'll get you bigger is hard work and patience. push yourself while you're in there and bust ass, and then take some time off and let your muscles recover.

GhostFace is offline Junior Member
    Is it really possible to make gains when training 2 times a day? Natural?

I donīt think so.

More likely u have to be juicinī ....to make it.

Or....? Am I wrong?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Once a day i think is best you need the rest (get in train hard and get out and rest)

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Leave that shit to the pros who are shooting a gram a day.

Ask bigkev what he does, mallet, pete, dane, cyc, ig, mike, superbeast, they're all big boys who obviosuly know what they are doing.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Once a day my friend!

Even Dorian Yates 6 times Mr"O" trained one body part a day.
    2 days on 1 day off etc...
    It is still possible to overtrain while on AS, especially with just sus and deca !

Remember you grow when your resting , not when your training!

And training should be to stimulate,not anialate the muscle...

I've been training for 13 years and tried every possible combination, and the best routine for gaining size and strength hands down is "training one body part a day" That way you can use more intensity because you know you only have to train just one body part, so you can give it your all instead of thinking OH I better save some energy I've still got to train shoulders after chest... Get the picture!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    First off, we are not gays (some might be), but not that there is anything wrong with that!

I think that working out twice a day is just too much pressure on you and your muscles.

Question: Aren't you leaving too much of a gap if you only workout one muscle group a week???

I do chest/tri's on Monday, bi's/back/shoulder on Wednesday, C/T again on Friday, B/B/S again on Monday and it keeps cycling like this. Am I not leaving enough break ??? I leave about 3-4 days in between each groups.

What you think ?

Terinox

Monday - Chest
    Tuesday - Biceps
    Wednesday - Back
    Thursday - Triceps
    Friday - Shoulders
    Sat - Off
    Sun - Off

Is this a good example ???

What about legs??? And doesn't it seem stupid to go to the gym just to workout your triceps??? Or would you put triceps and biceps into the same day, and do legs on say Thursday?

What you think ???

Terinox

Arnold Zane is offline New Member

why not train twice aday???

I train twice aday whenever I am on a Training(bulking or cutting) but not to just maintain. I have been training twice aday ever since I started working out 6 yrs ago naturally. And I have never overtrained or had any injuries. It may not be everyone but I wouldnt say not to do it. You guys that they its no good have you even Tried it. Try it for 6-8 weeks, if you feel overtrained thrn its not for you. I feel that I grew more by training twice aday. The best program I ever did was to train the same body part twice aday( heavy the 1st wo and light the 2nd wo). Look back in the good old days of BBing. Arnold, Frank, Franco, and all the rest of them trained twice aday 5-6 days a week anf they didnt use a gram or more a week. I have always thought it was better to train twice ror 30 -45 mins than once for 60 -90 mins. I mean if your planning to do chest, delts, tis, and abs on day 1, why not go in the am and do chest and shouders and then go back in the pm and do you tris and abs. That way you ll put the same intensity into your tris and abs that you did in your chest and shoulders. Just my .02.

Hay Zane, could u post how your workouts looked like? As in which groups you would work and which days?

Thnx
    Terinox

Arnold Zane is offline New Member

hey terinox

I never do the same routine, I keep a workout log in a notebook and I have 13 of them and I can prove this. For example one week Ill do chest, shoulders and calves in the am and back, traps, abs in the pm and the next week I may do chest and back in the am and calves int the pm. This way I never get bored of the same routine. It gets me excited becuase I am anxious to something different. If you dont get a little nervous before you go to the gym you need to chenge your routine. The best routine is the one your not doing. so change your routine as often as possible.

jtnhtown is offline New Member
    I train twice a day four days out of the week.

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday mornings I strictly do cardio., hop in the steam room for a few minutes and then the pool to cool down.

Then on those days, I come back to the gym in the evening for my weight workout which is

Monday: cardio (am) chest/ tris (pm)
    Tuesday: cardio (am) back/ bis (pm)
    Wednesday: no cardio shoulder's/legs
    Thursday: cardio (am) chest/tris (pm)
    Friday: cardio (am) back/bis (pm)
    Saturday: no cardio shoulders/legs
    Sunday: rest, rest, rest, rest, rest

I've found this works for me, but my main focus is to lose BF%. I'm currently 5'9'' and 205 lbs with about a 22% BF and I'm trying to get down under 15% BF.

Let me know what your thoughts are on this workout schedule.

JT

solid90062 is offline Member
    As far as I am concerned, it should not be done this way unless you are on the JUICE.
    (Unless you are splitting it as cardio in the morning then weights at nite)

Thread Information