Thread: Shoulder Pain

Sage is offline Anabolic Member

Shoulder Pain

what else helps to ease or heal the pain in the shoulder besides an electric hot pack that i am using for the 2nd week. I am missing mad days at the gym and only able to do cardio and legs. Pills are only temporary, but it still hurts even when i take Advil or Tylenol to reduce the pain.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure what the exact problem with your shoulder is, but if you have tendonitis like I do in my shoulder, what you are currently doing is about all you can do. Give it plenty of rest, and try giving it ice instead of heat.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    glucosamine sulfate will help the healing process.rest will help recovery,but if your a gym fanatic like me, find exerecises that dont stress the shoulder as much and go lighter for a couple weeks. if your healing does not progress, see a doc...

captain anabolic is offline Junior Member
    Bro
    take a 2 weeks off from ALL lifting remember even when doing legs you may be using that shoulder muscle ie loading a bar. Let it rest completely keep icing and heating and taking your advil in the 2 weeks see an orthopedic doc. You may have a rotator cuff tear, if it is a small tear all you need to do is rest it and then hit the gym while keeping good form in mind you can also do special exercises for it. If it is a complete tear you would not be able to lift your arm, this requires surgery.

Good luck Bro,

Captain Anabolic

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    it has to be something miner, but the annoying pain keeps bothering me none stop. I will take it easy for a week and massage the shoulder a bit more also have the electric hot pack on the full time when i am at home. No gym for a week will make me go insane.

Thread Information