AlphaLdr is offline Junior Member

Military Testing..

If trying to be a new recruit and having to go through blood testing at the Recruiting Center, or Battalion Command, does anyone know if they test for AAS's. I know that they test for the obvious rec drugs but I was thinking about becoming a new recruit and my recent history has me wondering if it would blow my chances. What do they blood/urine test for?

JJP480 is offline Associate Member
    First of all the US is so hurtin for soldiers they aint gonna drop you for taking enhancers.
    They might be testin for rec drugs but I am pretty sure they are just giving you a physical and testing for proper body functions only.

southmadejd is offline Member
    If you do a search for this topic you will find tons of good information from people that know.

boarderpro1 is offline Junior Member
    hey man i took at test in 06 they dont test for it if they did i would have failed miserably.... im 100% sure they dont my recruiter told me if you want ask your recruiter he wont take the risk of losing u because your making him money and it looks bad if they have someone who fails..

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    here in the UK it makes no difference if you have rec drugs in your system as long as you tell them the last time you used and as long as you aint used from the day you sign on the dotted line. Cos its only from that poin that your bound by military law In otherwords, your ass is theres

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    No, They do not test for steroids at all.

Unless they have reason to believe you are doing it but usually not. Especially in the Marine Corps or Army.

ILuvTestEn is offline Associate Member
    They don't test for AAS, unless it is comes directly from your commanding officer that he wants you screened for AAS. The only way they do that is if your completely retarded about it and make it obvious to everyone that your doing it.

mcmajor is offline New Member
    but howcome they ask if you have had instances of 'substance' abuse??..and they actually list most of the common ones in detail..

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive searched on the internet and ive read they only test for weed, coke, heroin things like that

jsokcmo is offline New Member
    My brother is in the army & told me they don't test for it..

does anybody know if the airforce does?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I don't think any branch tests for it. It's too expensive to screen everyone.
    The military is more interested in mind/mood altering substances that will effect the ability of the service member to do his/her job.

If they have reason to believe that you are on it, and your CO acually gives a Sh**, they can have you tested but they need strong probable cause to do it. I've never heard of someone getting tested for AAS before unless they got cought with it and denied using it.

Like I said before, no worries with AAS, just stay away from recs if you are in the service.

Dizz

whaqt if i have some oxodrol-12 and they find it do you think they would test then

Thread Information