Thread: Newbie Help

Headlock is offline New Member

Newbie Help

OK here goes.
    I took 100 ml injection of Sust two weeks ago and take 50 ml orally of Winny on training days. I only had 25 pills of Winney and am down to 15. I have one 100 ml injection of Sust remaining. Is this small dose a thing to worry about if I were to take a drug test for a new job. I have read all the posts in this fourm and basically have come to the conclusion that only if an 11 panel urine test is given or a blood test. Who gives these types of tests? I am debaiting weather or not to finish what I have left and risk failing my drug test. Please advise.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Headlock View Post
    OK here goes.
    I took 100 ml injection of Sust two weeks ago and take 50 ml orally of Winny on training days. I only had 25 pills of Winney and am down to 15. I have one 100 ml injection of Sust remaining. Is this small dose a thing to worry about if I were to take a drug test for a new job. I have read all the posts in this fourm and basically have come to the conclusion that only if an 11 panel urine test is given or a blood test. Who gives these types of tests? I am debaiting weather or not to finish what I have left and risk failing my drug test. Please advise.
    I strongly doubt that you took a 100ml injection of sust, and it is blatantly obvious that you have no idea what you are doing. I say stop now, and do a lot of research before you hurt yourself.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    OK here goes.
    WTF

Your right I don't know a whole lot about this. Please see my thread titled Newbie help oh wait this is that thread. What a douche. OK 100 ml or mg what ever slam the newbie for lack of knowledge. I was hoping to come here and learn alittle about this better. Any how I guess this is the wrong place for more insight into all of this. I did a little bit to see what effects it would have.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    We aren't slamming you, but research should be done before you start injecting yourself with something.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    why would you self diagnose yourself w/ stuff..... that ur gonna inject into your self that you have not much idea of what you are doin? just seems that you jumped in and w/o really knowing what your getting yourself into... but hey its your choices not mine... but as for the drug test...
    http://www.steroid.com/detect.php
    that should help you...

and for the drug test... it depends on what it is for... for sports like ncaa, then you have a 50/50 chance that they test you for street drugs not aas... and there are ways youcan beat a drug test... u can use fake urine, etc... you can google that to find out ways... best of luck w/ that!

edit: i'm a idiot... its for a job... they will most likely test for street drugs..
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 03-26-2008 at 09:15 AM.

Blog Entries
    I did a little bit to see what effects it would have.
    that doesnt sound very smart... you will end up hurting yourself more than if you just did the full regiment... w/ a proper pct

OK here is the skinny.
    I have been training for the local Fire dept's physical agility test for the past few months. My test was postponed due to weather for another 6 weeks. I know some people that were doing their thing and I inquired on if they thought it might help to do a low dose of something to help me to train extra hard for the next 6 weeks before the test to help ensure I will max it.
    The Sust and Winney is what I was given to do this with and I did not just go off injecting myself. I had someone that knew what they were doing do it for me. I have never done anything like this but after much debate I feel that at 33 yrs old I cannot afford not to max this test for myself and my family. Pro athelets do it every day for better contracts, right, so why not do it to ensure an better job for me and my family. Anyhow, I only did the one dose of Sust and have taken my Winney on trainning days that are very heavy cardio, 3 mile runs and well as running steps with 105 lbs. on me, every other day followed by chest, shoulders, and back work outs in between. Rest days also in the mix. What I need to know is #1 will they even test for this stuff? #2 will one dose of the Sust stay in my system for three months even in my clean virgin system? #3 based on this should I do the other dose of Sust that I have before the test? I do not want my natural level of Test to drop before the test day and hinder my performance that day.

My gains have been great on the runs and in the gym and recovery time is unreal at 33 my body is as hard and athletic as it was at 23.
    I am training harder and harder every day.

Blog Entries
    well....ok now u dont sound dumb, the first post made it seem you had no idea what u were doin... but ok...
    like i said before, most jobs (and i say most cause i dotn know of any jobs that actually test for aas, but hey its possible) just test for street drugs, and from what i've gathered, it doesnt matter how clean ur system is, its a artificial hormone that is manufactured to stay in ur system, i'm sure you can try to get a detox stuff from gnc and such that should help, and i bet a pct wouldnt hurt, even if u do minimal dosages, it will still hinder ur natty test production.... and if u are truely worried, if u have someone w/ clean piss, u can google for a fake penis extender that u can store urine in, etc... so there are ways to beat a piss test... if they do a cheek swab ur good cause thats just street drugs then... best of luck! and personally i'd rather have a fire fighter on juice to carry me out, then one thats not and cant get me out... IMO!

I have been training with a buddie that is on the force now 8 years and he swears that they do not test for it as plenty of guys on are on it and have been since they got on. I am just a worry wort and do not want anything to hinder my chance to get on as I have alot riding on this. My friend tells me its a fairly long process after the PT test what with all the interviews and such and says that he feels I should just finish out on the Winney through the test period and by the time I even get to the physical it could be three months from the time I took the Sust. Hows that sound?

Blog Entries
    sure, i mean its ur choice... so best of luck! but like i said, there are ways around a piss test :P just google it... thats if ur that nervous.. .besides if u like it, u do another cycle and such...

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    dude the only FD that ive seen test for AAS is PHX. Try looking up a the depts SOP or guideline book (u said u have friends on) it shows what they test for. yes their r lots of guys that do juice on the job, but if a FD were to test for AAS it would be on a pre-hire basis...Trust me on this

So what your saying is that if aas is not in the SOP or guideline book as something they test for they still could test for it on a prehire? I did read that Police cadets were tested for everything in the prehire prior to Acadamy training. My buddie sasy the department is too thin on funds to be testing everyone for aas even on the prehire. I am still not one to let things to chance and have been seriously considering Cleanse. I wish I knew for certain it sure would help give me peace of mind.

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    chances are ur going to get the standard pee test or saliva swab test which doesnt test for AAS. so i wouldnt worry about it. i think it cost about 700$ to test for AAS

Thread Information