DesiBoy is offline Associate Member

Liver enzyme levels, HELP WITH SOME INFO

Hi, is there anyone that knows how bad are the liver enzyme levels at rate of 65. I've just had my blood tested and it showed up that they are at 65. The doc asked me if I take any supplements and said that it's not really bad it's just a little over the normal limit. I think I took some creatine about 1-2 days prior my blood tests. Do you think that can cause it???? Please help with some info on that. Thanks.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DesiBoy View Post
    Hi, is there anyone that knows how bad are the liver enzyme levels at rate of 65. I've just had my blood tested and it showed up that they are at 65. The doc asked me if I take any supplements and said that it's not really bad it's just a little over the normal limit. I think I took some creatine about 1-2 days prior my blood tests. Do you think that can cause it???? Please help with some info on that. Thanks.
    What level was at 65, and 65 what.............
    Are you talking serum total protein levels?

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    I don't really know the doc told me "you are at 65 which is a little over the normal range" and then she start asking me if I take any supplements. Do you think if I have a bad liver I would feel it somehow.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    You have not got a bad liver mate, iv'e got my liver and kidney function test in front of me, this was done last wk, halfway into my cycle of 900mg test, 500mg deca and 30mg dbol ED, my liver and kidney functions are normal, the only number anywhere near that range of 65 is for serum protein, mine says 73g/L the normal range is 63-82.
    Liver problems and steroid use , even on high dose orals is very, very rare.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    bro some people just have slightly higher values, as long as the doctor doesnt say they are Extremly over the range, then you are ok, you have to understand that the "normal range" is something calculated hypothetically based on a scientific model of a Perfect human being which doesnt exsist on this planet, so not everybody will be exactly in that range.

I have had "slightly higher" values all my life, everytime i see a doctor they make me take all the hepatitis test and more detailed liver test and everything shows normal, i never felt liver pain and eveyrthing in my body functions normally and blood tests are normal, the only conclusion i can come up with after years of this false-scare is that i just operate at a slightly higher value than the "normal-range", and i can live with that because i dont consider myself as being the ideal perfect healthy perfect model specimen of a human being.

Thread Information