mrsocks is offline Associate Member

Drug Test for job

I'm getting drug tested to work at a vitamin store, and I was wondering if they possibly test for steroids

I think it would be retarded if they did considering they would probably want their employees to look like they workout, but I'm posting this so somebody who knows for sure will reassure me

Philly Grappler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsocks View Post
    I'm getting drug tested to work at a vitamin store, and I was wondering if they possibly test for steroids

I think it would be retarded if they did considering they would probably want their employees to look like they workout, but I'm posting this so somebody who knows for sure will reassure me
    Don't quote me on this but I am under the impression they just check for street drugs like w**d.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    There is no such thing as a pre employment steroid test. unless you're a professional athlete.

Captainbicep is offline New Member
    nope, and the tests are expensive anyways.

andyarmo is offline New Member
    iv just had a drug test for a new job and it came back all clear. iv just finished a 6 week coarse of prop,cyp and win

OH REALLY is offline Banned

on steroid testing will be done

no steroid testing well be done

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Highly doubtful they are wasting there money on steroid testing. They just test for street drugs usually.

xero01160116 is offline New Member
    they do not test for da juice.... i know cops/state workers ect...they do not test for it...even when they find trace amounts they let it slide most of the time......i know first hand you have nothing to worry about....just dont do deca >ect as they will linger in your system for a long time!!!!!

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    Going a bit off topic but im sure there are alot of members who are wondering, what , if anything, could be used throw off a steroid test. I remember reading propecia the hair loss drug was banned by the nfl and mlb, because it did something to steroid metabolites. There was also an antibiotic of some sort if taken just prior to a drug test along with aspirin and alot of water would keep all metabolites inside the body and not in the urine. I have been tested a bunch of times for dope, but like posted above its recreational drugs they test for w**d c**e sp**d etc. But like a gym buddy of mine who is on the fire dept says they are going to start random testing for anabolics, hes f'd . Very interesting topic.

Quote Originally Posted by KZRSOIZE View Post
    Going a bit off topic but im sure there are alot of members who are wondering, what , if anything, could be used throw off a steroid test. I remember reading propecia the hair loss drug was banned by the nfl and mlb, because it did something to steroid metabolites. There was also an antibiotic of some sort if taken just prior to a drug test along with aspirin and alot of water would keep all metabolites inside the body and not in the urine. I have been tested a bunch of times for dope, but like posted above its recreational drugs they test for w**d c**e sp**d etc. But like a gym buddy of mine who is on the fire dept says they are going to start random testing for anabolics, hes f'd . Very interesting topic.

I think Propecia only works with Deca tho, if I'm correct. If your taking test cyp for example, you'd have to use something like epitest to balance out your test/epitest ratio below the acceptable levels, but most jobs won't do that tho unless your employed by the NCAA and above.

DrTY is offline Junior Member
    what about transit officers (aus) i just applied for that job wonder if u get tested for gear from them.
    i know i have to do a fitness blood and urine test.
    u think anything will come up i been taking sus deca test p and stana for a good 12 weeks.

DrTY is offline Junior Member
    also sorry to double post but if u have been taking stuff that will show in a urine test try hitting some lasix before the night before u go flush ur system out.

Where is the thread starter .. what did they checked for and wat was the result ?

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    they actually have a steroid test in CVS now ... it cost about $80 bucks ...you send the urine test out to a lab .. things are definitely changing as far as testing goes because of all the media attention ...

wayne69 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inkslinger View Post
    they actually have a steroid test in CVS now ... it cost about $80 bucks ...you send the urine test out to a lab .. things are definitely changing as far as testing goes because of all the media attention ...

very true. it cost about 80 bucks, and i saw it walgreens

coltrainjr0218 is offline New Member

Drug test for hospital

I'm in nursing school and im about to start working for a local hospital. I was just wondering if any steroids would show up in either test. Thank you!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    they dont test for juice

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    who knows what they really test for??? But i guess we will find out...keep us posted..

jonnybravo2222 is offline Junior Member
    Gotta say.. My employer in Canada uses the U.S. Dept. of Transportation's "urine test" and they really only seem to test for narcotics and "intoxicants" as they call them.. I'd expect most employers with urine testing are using the same one. I'd bet against this test showing a person to be on a cycle.

optionsdude is offline Member
    On a different note will clen show up in a drug screen?

Thread Information