So, i had to go to the doctor starting a little over a month ago because of vertigo that i have never had before. On my first checkup i had high blood pressure, very high. Got blood drawn and it said i had high calcium. So eventually the vertigo passed but i had to go back the other day to see if the calcium went down to normal. Had blood drawn again and it was exactly the same. The reason i had to go back, was because i was taking a multivitamin, omega 3, and vitamin c pills and the doctor wanted to see if was because of those or not. Apparently it was not from all the pills. The doctor called me in the morning and said i have to go get a special blood test for my hpta and see if my thyroid is ok? i didn't know calcium had to do with the thyroid but ok. anyway im kinda freaked out bout it.

You might be wondering why this matters? About 3 months ago i took a month long pro hormone cycle of Hemadrol with the proper pct. I obviously don't know if there any connection with what is going on with the calcium and the Hemadrol, but it makes me wonder. Anyway, the doctor said there is a 99% chance there is nothing wrong but a prayer for good results would be sweet, especially since im 22...