sinogesic is offline New Member

Blood test results for HGH and IGF-1

Hi, these are my results for my HGH and IGF-1 blood test. I fasted for 15 hours pre test and injected 5 iu Riptropin subq approximately 90 minutes before blood was drawn. Any input on whether the numbers are good?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    3 things: do you have a baseline level
    range reference for you age
    is this your first injection

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^^Yes more info need.

I would wait a few months before getting tested, I was running 7iu's of jins for 3 months, my IGF was 610.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

sinogesic is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    3 things: do you have a baseline level
    range reference for you age
    is this your first injection
    Hi, I do not have a reference range for either test.
    The reference range for GH is not age specific, it only says males 0-3 and I've also found online reference ranges for males of 0-5 (again, not age specific). My tested level is over 16.
    For IGF-1, I have added the reference range sheet they gave me. I'm 32 years old.
    This is not my first injection, I have used IP yellow tops in the past. This test was taken in my third week on Riptropin.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    ^^^Yes more info need.

I would wait a few months before getting tested, I was running 7iu's of jins for 3 months, my IGF was 610.
    Yeah, I thought my IGF-1 would be higher, but my GH level is well higher than their reference range. Any idea why one is elevated and the other is not?

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Your somatotropin levels are fine considering the 5 iu injected 90' before the blood was drawn.
    Regarding your somatomedin ones, due to the fact IGF-1 levels are stable throughout the day, I would ask you, since how many weeks are you injecting rHGH?

dosXX is offline Member
    Yeah, I thought my IGF-1 would be higher, but my GH level is well higher than their reference range. Any idea why one is elevated and the other is not?[/QUOTE]

your IGF is definitely elevated!

Thread Information