Thread: First time

MeatHead85 is offline Associate Member

First time

I am just into my third week of my cycle, Test E @500mg/w, Anadrol50 @50mg weeks 1&2 100mg weeks 3&4, running arimidex @ 1mg E3D (all I have is 1mg caps). I have never had blood work done, or at least where the results were shown to me. I am wanting to see how my arimidex is affecting my estrogen lvls and just get an overall idea how everything is going. My concern is can I get into trouble? I'm sure the doctor will know I'm on something! I would have to go to my doctor which happens to be a military hospital so that is where my worry comes from. Also being my first time any guidence in what I should get done or be looking for would be great. Thanks!

vBRAH is offline Member
    Why do you have to go to a military hospital? I'm not 100% how it'd go if you are in the military and overall doctors have to abide patient/doctor confidentiality.

I'm not in anymore but my wife is and that is why I would have to go there. I could i suppose go someplace else. I'm just a little nervous being this is my first time getting it done while on a cycle. What kind of blood work should I ask to have done?

vBRAH is offline Member
    Just go to a random one, that way you aren't facing your regular family doctor who is going to look at you in a whole other way once he realizes what your on. Just say you want to have a full blood panel done including Testosterone levels etc and if the Dr asks why then just say your libidos been really out of whack, mood swings and low energy lately so you just want to make sure everythings okay.

Good call man thanks. I'll give it a shot and see what my results look like. Thanks again for the help.

vBRAH is offline Member
    Not a problem, good luck!

Thread Information