Thread: Need advice!

ttf44 is offline New Member

Need advice!

I want to get blood work done in order to get testosterone from my doc.
    I'm currently on my 9th week out of a 10 week cycle of a deca /dbol . When would be the best time to get my blood work done so my test levels will score low?

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    You mean cheat the results ? That wont help you and your health .

What's the difference? I've used test for yrs and I no longer have my source. If I don't get it from my doc I will get it somewhere else. Are you suggesting that I don't take test unless medically needed?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How old are you?

When they prescribe it they will have you getting regular bloodwork to ensure you are in the proper ranges. Are you planning on going on for life?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^^^^ Yeah, this is not a good plan. In addition, don't be one of the guys that messes up the TRT industry by trying to trick someone into giving a scrip for drugs. It is no different than going into a doctor's office and lying about pain to get Oxy (or whatever). You may think it is legal, but it isn't.

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    ^^^^ Yeah, this is not a good plan. In addition, don't be one of the guys that messes up the TRT industry by trying to trick someone into giving a scrip for drugs. It is no different than going into a doctor's office and lying about pain to get Oxy (or whatever). You may think it is legal, but it isn't.
    Well said JV

I'm in my 30's. I still don't understand the difference between getting from doc or getting it off the streets. As far as ruining this for everyone my doc is the one who suggested it. Are you saying either way if I take test from a source or a doc I'll need to take it for life?

No what we are saying is when a doctor writes you a script it is intended for you to take a low dose for the rest of your life. He isnt going to prescribe you 600 mgs of test a week for low test levels. There will aso be bloodwork to ensure you are in the appropriate range and if you are cycling you will be way above this range. This will be an issue with a doctor and he may stop your prescription

Thanks noles you cleared it up nicely. I will stay away from getting it from my doc. I just thought I could get the same dosage and not have to worry about finding a new source. Thanks again.

If only it were that easy everyone would do it.

Thread Information