srt4wad is offline Associate Member

When to get bloodwork?

What is the protocol on bloodwork?

I am setting up a day to get it done next week but its going to my doctor, I plan on starting my cycle the second week of April. I don't go back to him until the 17th for a follow up. I asked about getting my test checked and he said he would like to get these tests back and if they seem ok he might order a test or test levels.

Then I seen directlabs and damn how often would I need to test myself during a 10 week cycel?

Now, I understand the bloodwork is very important but how many really do it? It seems expensive to do say pre, during and post?

I want to be safe with my cycle, if I am running a test e only with AI, HCG and Nolva&Clomid PCT how important is bloodwork?

I dont want to sound stupid and I might by starting this post but I was just wondering.

Thanks
    Wad

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Without bw before you start your cycle you will not have a baseline on where your levels are pre-cycle. You probably want to test sometime during your cycle to check your levels again. You may or may not need an AI. It all depends on how YOUR body reacts.

srt4wad is offline Associate Member
    Understood, thanks.

Thread Information