bryce0015 is offline New Member

21yo Testosterone Results

Hi guys a couple of weeks ago I needed advice on what to do with my problems I'm having due to taking steroids at a early age.

So I took your adivce and went to the doctors the get a blood test done to do with testosterone levels . Here they are

Name Of Test: FERTILITY HORMONE MASTER
    Tests Completed: TOTAL TESTOSTERONE , LH, FSH
    Luteinizing Hormone: 14 U/L (3-20)
    Follicle Stimulating Hormone: 11 U/L (3-20)
    Testosterone: 10 nmol/L (10.0-33.0)

My doctor said my testosterone was the still in the range of normal but at lowest section of that range. He said he wants to do another blood test in March because he thinks my testosterone should pick up. What would be the next step if they were the same in march?

What do you guys think?
    p.s i did a conversion of the testosterone, 10nmol/L=288.18 ng/dL
    Thanx

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long has it been since you did a cycle? If it's past 6 or 8 months I doubt it is going to change. You might try running a PCT to kick start it or hopefully your doc will give you some clomid or something to get it going. DONT let him stat you on TRT at your age without doing everything possible first to get your natural testosterone working again. DONT try OTC stuff like test boosters. They can do more damage than good.

If you are over weight at all or inactive just working out again will raise your natural levels.

bryce0015 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    How long has it been since you did a cycle? If it's past 6 or 8 months I doubt it is going to change. You might try running a PCT to kick start it or hopefully your doc will give you some clomid or something to get it going. DONT let him stat you on TRT at your age without doing everything possible first to get your natural testosterone working again. DONT try OTC stuff like test boosters. They can do more damage than good.

If you are over weight at all or inactive just working out again will raise your natural levels.
    Hey thanks for getting back to me. It's been 2 years since my last cycle. I'm 6ft 3 at at 76kgs so not overweight, and my job involves of lot of physical exercise. I guess I'll just have to see what my doctor says in march, hopefully ill be able to raise it.

Would clomid help my Ed?
    Last edited by bryce0015; 01-13-2013 at 08:48 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I dont think a PCT will help at this point. I'm not sure in regards to ED but if it gets your test going again and back to normal they I would say yes. Still it's best to see the doctor/endo and hope you find a good one who is willing to work with you and knowledgeable. I would go that route before putting things into your own hands so to speak.

Or you can do like I did when I felt things were getting a little now as exciting as they use to be. Go to Thailand for a couple of week and surround yourself with young willing horney Thai girls that want to do nothing more than please you. Funny how that makes things come to life. lol

Thread Information