vikingblood is offline Associate Member

blood work timing and frequency

Hi, how long before cycle should I get blood work done and how frequently on Cycle. I have heard 2 weeks prior to cycle, 2 week's into cycle, half way and 2 weeks post cycle.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingblood View Post
    Hi, how long before cycle should I get blood work done and how frequently on Cycle. I have heard 2 weeks prior to cycle, 2 week's into cycle, half way and 2 weeks post cycle.
    Two weeks prior to cycling is fine but 2wks into a cycle is a waste IMO unless you have the money to drop or running a short ester maybe. Serum levels won't have begun to stabilize by wk 2. For longer esters anywhere from wk 6-10 is fine. Also post cycle bloods should be done at least 6wks after PCT to give your body time to normalize and allow the SERM's to be fully metabolized.

vikingblood is offline Associate Member
    Ok that saves me a lot of money, also I heard some guys just get blood test to get rid of old blood. I wish I could give blood but that is just morally wrong to give blood while on cycle. I just want to make sure I have a way to reduce RBC while on cycle in case I need too.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingblood View Post
    Ok that saves me a lot of money, also I heard some guys just get blood test to get rid of old blood. I wish I could give blood but that is just morally wrong to give blood while on cycle. I just want to make sure I have a way to reduce RBC while on cycle in case I need too.
    You can donate blood to the Red Cross or any other agency that does blood drives.

Thread Information