French_Nicolas is offline Junior Member

Time needed in order to get results normal for... if I run a ...cycle

ok , since this forum seems to be on how to beats doctors bloodworks , I will be extremly clear on what I want to do . My Testosterone Trt require : no thyroid problems , a healthy prostate , , no diabete , good kidney , managing my emotions ... , and of course coming back with a (30 Nmol/liter to 45 Nmol/liter of TOTAL testosterone) . I had it all on my last bloodwork , but I did a bit of T3(75mcg before breakfast in the morning) for 10 days , and than I switched to T4(100mcg before breakfast) . but since I didn't lost any fat , I will probably put the T4 at 300mcg per day for only 1 month and quit ... How long I'm gonna have to wait before regular thyroid levels comes back ?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe Angel (ThisAngelBites) can answer that one. Her area, not mine. She's not always on, but she will probably step in at some point.......

I forgot , do not tell me it's already ****ed , I did it in the past with tremendous large T4 dosage , and when the doc did a bloodwork , it was fine ... The thing is this year , bloodwork is in october , and I'm a bit anxious about that , need real fact to manage this anxiety ...

wow I'm surprised of your answering speed !!!!

Thread Information