Camaron is offline Junior Member

Camaron's bloodwork

Finally...

I need help to decipher this.

Last edited by Camaron; 04-23-2024 at 12:49 PM.

Testosterone results are at the very bottom.

Free testosterone 7.4 pg/ml
    Total testosterone 412 pg/dl
    Last edited by Camaron; 04-23-2024 at 12:48 PM.

My libido is low and I have a hard time reaching an orgasm. I'm always tired. I sleep my 7-8 hours but fall sleep at around 3am-4am.

And no. I'm not running anything yet. Just having a hard time trying to shred fat before I start a new cycle.
    Last edited by Camaron; 04-23-2024 at 12:49 PM.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Not really sure what you are asking here. One observation is that your free t is low end.

BUT

What are you trying to do? Improve your natty numbers? See if you are ready for TRT?

In other words, what advice are you looking for here? More details needed...

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Not really sure what you are asking here. One observation is that your free t is low end.

BUT

What are you trying to do? Improve your natty numbers? See if you are ready for TRT?

In other words, what advice are you looking for here? More details needed...
    It is normal for my age to have this level of free test?

I want to start a new cycle and get bigger

BUT

I also want to improve my libido and have lots of sex.

Weird enough during my last cycles my libido didn't increase that much. So cycling actually makes it worst at the very end because I can't get erections for a while (only during the first weeks of my cycle)

TRT? How beneficial is that compared to cycling?

Only winstrol made me feel as horny as I always used to be in my 20s or even early 30s.

I'm 40 years-old.

Does low test make difficult to lose fact?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaron View Post
    It is normal for my age to have this level of free test?

I want to start a new cycle and get bigger

BUT

I also want to improve my libido and have lots of sex.

Weird enough during my last cycles my libido didn't increase that much. So cycling actually makes it worst at the very end because I can't get erections for a while (only during the first weeks of my cycle)

TRT? How beneficial is that compared to cycling?
    How old are you?

You really need a few more blood work numbers, but there is enough here now to make some semi-educated guesses.

What I would like to see is estradiol sensitive, dht, and shbg. My guess is your shbg is on the high end, and that is limiting your free t, dht and estrogen.

That is also supported by the fact that you said winstrol works for your libido. Winstrol is a DHT derivative, and most DHT derivatives do a couple of things. First, they lower SHBG, thereby freeing up test and DHT. Second, they at least control the effects of excess estrogen, and in some cases reduce it.

Your natty options for lowering SHBG are few, though boron is reported to do a good job. Google for details.

You MIGHT be able to run proviron solo as HRT, it is done in some countries. Lower dose proviron is in some cases non-suppressive. Once again, Google for more details.

TRT let's you dial in your levels exactly where you want, though it can take some time. The drawback being it is pretty much a lifetime commitment.

Try to solve one problem at a time, BTW. You should have clearly defined goals, especially when soliciting input.

How old are you?

You really need a few more blood work numbers, but there is enough here now to make some semi-educated guesses.

What I would like to see is estradiol sensitive, dht, and shbg. My guess is your shbg is on the high end, and that is limiting your free t, dht and estrogen.

That is also supported by the fact that you said winstrol works for your libido. Winstrol is a DHT derivative, and most DHT derivatives do a couple of things. First, they lower SHBG, thereby freeing up test and DHT. Second, they at least control the effects of excess estrogen, and in some cases reduce it.

Your natty options for lowering SHBG are few, though boron is reported to do a good job. Google for details.

You MIGHT be able to run proviron solo as HRT, it is done in some countries. Lower dose proviron is in some cases non-suppressive. Once again, Google for more details.

TRT let's you dial in your levels exactly where you want, though it can take some time. The drawback being it is pretty much a lifetime commitment.

Try to solve one problem at a time, BTW. You should have clearly defined goals, especially when soliciting input.
    I'm 40.

I want to put size but also increase libido. But overall putting size. I know libido goes down during pct and that's ok.

How old are you?

How is the bloodwork called to see the stradiol, dht and shbg levels?

I will make a follow-up appointment with my doctor.

Anyone else?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaron View Post
    Anyone else?
    You are likely not getting more responses because your questions are vague. That sometimes shows us you don't know what you want and are going to wast our time.

Advice: come up with concrete, measurable goals. Instead of "I want to put on size" say something like "I would like to add 8 solid pounds post cycle while keeping bodyfat down" or similar.

Libido will start with increasing free t and balancing estrogen and dht. You should have enough here to start on that.

Oh, and the name of the tests to look for are right there in my response. When you ask questions like "what are the tests called?" when they were just named, what we hear is "durr, I'm not reading responses so I'm just going to waste your time"

Not trying to be harsh, just pointing out possibilities.

Good luck

Thread Information