marcus300 interviews Kawigirl

marcus300: Where abouts in the world do you live and do you like living there?
Kawigirl: I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I think Canada is a great place. Alberta is fantastic with its mountains, badlands, plains; vast lands and wildlife; its a beautiful province. It can get cold, but can also get hot in the summer. And the changes in seasons are undescribable.

marcus300: What are your stats?
Kawigirl: 35, May 9, 5'3, brunette, green eyes, Off season = 145 lbs (19%bf); 125 - 127 lbs stage weight (9 - 10 %bf)

marcus300: Are you married or have a boyfriend?
Kawigirl: Not married and no boyfriend

marcus300: When was you last serious relationship?
Kawigirl: oh boy...uhm...about 5 years ago

marcus300: Have you ever been in love?
Kawigirl: I have...once.

Members question: You have been single for a long time, so that either makes you a few things but why are you single and please dont say you haven't met the right guy yet?
Kawigirl: I'm single because of one reason; I've chosen to be!! I've enjoyed my freedom. And, my goals in life and personal set backs had no room for me to be the woman a good man needed. And, that wouldn't have been fair to anyone.

marcus300: Do you have any children? if so how many do you have and if not would you like any?
Kawigirl: No children. I would like a mini me...raising a respectable, strong girl. But I'm at the point where if it can't happen for reason, I'll have to accept, if I do have one...great!!!

marcus300: What do you do for a living?
Kawigirl: I'm a Food Microbiologist. I ensure food processing facilities are taking the necessary steps in producing safe food set by laws and regulations.

marcus300: What would be your idea job?
Kawigirl: test riding new sportbikes

Members question: I have always wondered about your screen name did you used to race for "Team Green" IE Kawasaki ?
Kawigirl: I've always had an affinity for Kawasaki's and Suzuki's since I first started riding in 1999. I'm also an motorcycle instrutor on weekends for a good friend who was on the pro circuit; and kawi's are his choice as well. So, teaching students....they're mostly on kawi's. And, their just such an aggressive, sexy bike! There are few woman who race locally and its so difficult to keep up with the cost of racing and being female is a hinderance.

Members question: You've mentioned that guys have a hard time approaching you for a date. Is it because they find you physically intimidating, or because of your beauty?
Kawigirl: I walk with confidence (not arrogance). I know who I am, what I'm about, and where I'm going. I don't like to think I'm intimidating because of my exterior; for whatever the reason. I think its a combination of many things.

Members question: If a guy were to show you a good time, would you prefer to get dressed up for an elegant evening, or dress down for a hike and a picnic out in the woods?
Kawigirl: Dressing down and hiking anyday!!!!

marcus300: We all know you like riding sports bikes for a hobby, how did you get into this and how often do you go riding?
Kawigirl: Back in high school that was the thing with all the guys; including my boyfriend at the time. I could never afford my own until I was done university. I was still with that boyfriend and was tired of riding b*tch all the time and simply signed up for a weekend course and bam....got a bike that same weekend. It was a 1998 Gsx-R 600. That was 1999....and haven't stopped riding sportbikes since. I'll ride as soon as the gravel is cleaned up from our winter; till usually first frost. As much as I can ride and its nice outside; I'll be on that bike from dawn till early morning the next day.

marcus300: How long have you been training?
Kawigirl: I've been training for 12 years, seriously for 8

marcus300: What kind of training and dieting protocol do you follow?
Kawigirl: My training is flexible with seasons and how my body feels or needs changes. Sticking to one type of training or style hinders my growth. I mainly do stick to a weight regime of a two day split off season with 4 or 5 days of 20 min of cardio. And during competition its 5 days of weights with 7 days of cardio. Each year is different. After each show I reflect on parts I need to work more so on than others. Summer time; I take more time off from out of the gym to give myself a mental break; but will incorporate more outdoor activities.
Dieting however is always clean eating: Oatmeal, egg whites, fish, chicken breast, cottage cheese, rice and veggies. Very little fruit and red meat. I have a small cheat Wednesday (a desssert perhaps) and and few more throughout the day on Saturday (a few meals and a dessert). I still stay away from processed foods even cheating and thats only because my body reacts unfavorably now.

marcus300: Have you ever taken steroids?
Kawigirl: Yes

marcus300: Have you had any side effects from using steroids, if so what were/are they?
Kawigirl: I have side effects; yes. All woman do have side effects to some extent I believe and of course depending on what your using, length, and genetic makeup. My first side effect was my voice...people just thought I was catching a cold, but they eventually just got use to it and stopped asking. My voice is deeper than before ever using and gets a tad deeper during a cycle, but it's not manly. And, yes....for all men wanting to know; my sexual appetite has increased; particularly during a cycle (some teddybears are missing their stuffing..jk) Besides the obvious to my physique nothing else has changed. I'm very careful in what I use. Staying feminine is a must for me!

marcus300: How did you get into fitness and training?
Kawigirl: I've always been an athletic girl growing up. From hockey to fastball. I was offered two part scholarships in fastball; one for Utah State and one for Arizona. But, the cost for a Canadian was a big factor and I left that dream behind. Afterwards I needed a new hobby; so I took up golfing and weight training. At the gym people would comment or ask if I "compete"; Figure had just started on the circuit I never knew what they were talking about. I knew about bodybuilding but personally never thought it was for me. I started doing some homework and noticed a new discipline..."Figure". And I was in love!!! The woman looked so stunning...the gorgeous suits, the heels...hair. And it intrigued me. I seeked out a couple living here in Edmonton who are IFBB pro's. I met them in their home; and they were the most humble couple I had ever met. They showed pictures, talked about the lifestyle and what it takes to achieve certain goals. And not once did I hesitate about my decision. I knew the second I met them that this was what I wanted to do. Now its a way of life; no different than the habits of eating or sleeping.....couldn't imagine myself without.

marcus300: How many times have you competed and what has been your placing?
Kawigirl: I've competed 3 times. First year was 9th out of 22 girls in my class. Considering I was natural; and was my first show...that was a pretty good standing. It works here by the top ten move into a different category the next year. And only those top ten get to compete for a National spot. I wasn't planning on anymore shows till a fellow competitor convinced me that my physique could do extremely well. So....another year gone by and I was in the next tier...low and behold; 3rd place in my class of 12 girls in only my second year. That gave me a spot for Nationals. (Only top 5 get placings) 3rd place meant I have two bi's. Either I can do that same year or next year....or just the next year. I decided I needed a break to compete at that level and took a year off. Nationals that following season was in my hometown....and i placed 9th out of 19 girls. I never even expected to make it that far in such short time so it was quit an accomplishment. I tried dieting the following two years after; but with my mother's passing and my father almost as well; my mental state wasn't prepared to take on such a disciplined task. Now that I'm already a "Master" for figure...my body would be at the peak of the group; so I'm considering at least one more time.

marcus300: Do you have any pictures from your first competition and your latest one, so the members can see your progress?
Kawigirl: I do have pictures. You can see how each year the body changes. After show I'd sit down with my trainer and see where I needed to improve for a "Figure" competitor. Judges love shoulders and back to get that nice V taper. The last year which was Nationals (green two piece) my legs were close to being too big for figure and if I had gotten any larger; I would of had to switch to bodybuilding.

Members question: What types of reactions do you get from other women when they find out you compete?
Kawigirl: There's the girls that hate. And the girls that admire. The girls that hate don't see how much it takes to compete. They look with jealousy and see me as only vain and egotistical. (furthest from the truth). The ones that admire....are ones that ask questions because I inspire...and that makes it worthwhile what I do.

Members question: When you prep for a contest, how low do you push our BF% down to?
Kawigirl: The look has changed since I first started. I usually like to be 8-9% on stage.

marcus300: What have been your happiest and saddest times in your life?
Kawigirl: I've yet to experience what I think is the happiest time of my life (but I know its coming)
My saddest...my mother passing away and my father and brother who both nearly died 4 days apart.

marcus300: What were the circumstances surrounding the near death of your father and brother?
Kawigirl: My father had a heart attack four days before Thanksgiving; he was in the garden and no one noticed him for what they think was almost an hour. During that time, the lack of oxygen to the brain was shutting down his system....and basically they couldn't revive him. He was on life support and his brain wasn't giving any signals of life....so I was left to make a hard decision. It was the third day my dad was in ICU and my brother (lives out of town) came into see him. Now, I haven't talked to my brother in 6 years since my mother's passing mainly because he never showed up for her funeral (he's been an addict for about 10 years). And, because he hadn't had any drugs in the past few days upon arriving; his body went into shock (heart attack) and he flatlined for 17 minutes. Both were 4 beds away from each other with extensive brain damage and the outlook was not favourable for either. My father and brother are both still alive; but neither will ever be the same.

marcus300: When was the last time you cried and why?
Kawigirl: About two seconds ago because of the last question...lol

marcus300: Which members are you attracted to either by their personality or avatar?
Kawigirl: Well...for one of inspiration its Baseline_9. The way he is so determined and dedicated to what he's trying to achieve makes me smile. Reminds me of those days competing and the intensity you feel. But, lets not rule out gbrice (he's in my inspiration book as well) But there are the gentleman who really contribute to the board in many ways; and their personalities show through; Knockout Power, Calgarian, Stack_it, Machine5150. I know I'm leaving some out and I apologize. And so many avatar's where the gentleman are extremely...well....attractive. But two inparticular is Hazard and Vishus both of whom I have not so secret crushes on.

Members question: Who would you most like to go on a date with around here? and why?
Kawigirl: It would be Baseline. The guy has such passion and dedication to what he's doing; I can guarantee he's the same way in other aspects of his life. And, like attracts like. I'd feed off his energy.....and would probably inspire me to start competing again.

marcus300: Why do you come to a forum full of testosterone fuelled guys?
Kawigirl: After years of doing what I do; I think my own levels are a tad different from woman. And, its made me moreso harder to relate with my own gender. I've always been a tomgirl growing up; and even now, riding a motorcycle, lifting....watching football, UFC; not many woman around doing the same. Its a way of being in a community who knows and understands what and why I do what I do.

Members question: Could you please explain why you are not a typical female?
Kawigirl: I love having to justify this. I don't like watching "Gossip Girls" and whining about how my boyfriend of 3 weeks forgot flowers on our anniversary. I don't shoe shop; I'd rather change the oil on my motorcycle. Girls take everything and anything way to personal, defensive....and than they hold a grudge for the most stupidest sh*t ever! I don't care who wore what to the Oscars and I don't waste time wondering why some dude dumped me! But the biggest thing is.....I bust balls....AND...I can handle getting mine busted as well! And, I'll be the first to admit defeat....and high five you. Than we can all go have a beer!

Members question: Describe your ideal man?
Kawigirl: My man that I need...is secure in himself to be secure around an independent, self sufficient woman. He's witty, intelligent, hard working, stable, generous and kind. But he's also on a more dominate side, he's direct and open. He's loyal and will have my back anyday (cause I'd always have his). He values family life and has good morals. He has strength (in all aspects) and isn't afraid to show affection. I'm his woman that he's proud of and treats me with respect and dignity. He's also a man I'm proud of....that I want to show off for the man he is and the man he wants to be. A man where sexual chemistry is so hot.....it's that wanna do it anywhere, anytime kinda chemistry.A man I feel safe with. A "mans" man; but lets me be me!

Members question: If a guy seemed like he was interested in you, would you wait for him to ask you out, or would you take the initiative and ask him out?
Kawigirl: I'd make a gesture showing I was interested as well; but would wait for him.

marcus300: If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
Kawigirl: Not a thing. I am who I am for all I've done, experienced and learned from.

Members question: What do you think men want more than sex if there is such a thing?
Kawigirl: No such thing...I really do think sex is the first thing and the most thought of topic on their minds.

marcus300: If you could re-live an event form your past what would it be?
Kawgirl: Touring Europe alone

marcus300: Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Kawigirl: Still keeping in shape with the love of my life (a best friend), some more traveling, a dog....maybe a mini me; and living life.

marcus300: Lets put all the rumours straight, are you bisexual? if so when was your first experience and which do you prefer male or female?
Kawigirl: I don't believe anyone is bisexual. You may be curious...but in the end; you pick a team. Only one sex can complete your needs on different levels. The other is just curiousity for sexual experiences; IMO. I have dabbled with females; but again....for curiosity only. We are beautiful creatures after all. But I am all about the MAN! I'm an alpha female so I need a very secure, strong "mans man" to challenge me in all senses. There is nothing like being in the arms of an honorable, compassionate and loyal man who adores me. As respected member BgMc31 once said:"A man who cares about my orgasm as well as his, a man who can protect me and stand up for me, and man who will take care of my needs as I will with him. A man I can brag about, I don't want a girly man, I don't want a man who is willing to go shopping with me, I want a man to be a man and I'll allow him to be that man."This is exactly what I prefer!!!

Members question: What is your biggest deal breaker when it comes to a relationship?
Kawigirl: DO NOT use my toothbrush!!!

Members question: Why are you so god dam sexy?
Kawigirl: I'm just a woman who has very distinctive qualities. But, thank you.

Members questions: Have you ever had a 3 some?
Kawigirl:Yes

Members questions: Do you masturbate a lot?
Kawigirl: bears poo in the forest?

marcus300: What's the biggest mistake you see on AR regarding steroids and life in general?
Kawigirl: Misinformed young or new individuals regarding the use either for themselves or for their significant others.

Members question: You have managed to draw a lot of attention to yourself with flirty banter, a great sense of humour, and mixing it up with the guys. The lounge has turned into your romper room! It's great that you have a thick skin and can deal with it all, but do you feel that as a result, some people take you less seriously on topics that you are trying to deal with in a serious manner? If so, does that bother you to any degree?
Kawigirl: I've posted many times to serious situations because I'm experienced and educated. I've had many pm me with questions because they value my opinion. It's the internet....who takes "off topic" stuff seriously anyways??? Whatever your opinion maybe of me...that's your issue; not mine. If I cared so much about what I do or don't do from any persons opinion being female or male for that matter; I would never leave the house! If I decide to do anything in life; its because I want to; not to impress.

Members question: Why do you come on a steroids forum which is majority full of men and talk sexual with us all, do you like the attention?
Kawigirl: I come here because its where I can talk about such subject with humour. How many girls do you know sit around and talk about random sex issues with humour? Not many.
I'm no different than the next person...I'm just a female. Does a person who constantly starts posts that are random and about nothing just liking attention?

marcus300: If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
Kawigirl: 1) To hear my mom call me her "baby girl" one more time
2) For my dad to find that "one" person again
3) For my brother to hopefully one day find his way again

marcus300: Thanks for being open and honest.