Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod

Petition to ban all post about shipping methods, or advice on how to recieve

I've been at this along time and I think it's time that ALL boards follow a universel rule that NO packaging info or order info be posted on ANY board!
    The feds have had an easy job of seeing to it that we're inconvienced because of our own stupidity! I wish I had their job cuz we mad it very easy for them.
    Mods? Vets? Members?

Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    It's a good idea in theory I suppose, but do you realize how many anabolic steriod forums there are? The 'feds' don't need to surf our boards to get info. They have much much more info than we realize. Steroids are not a 'recent problem' by any means. They've been in the game for a long time, they know the deal and how things are done. I'd be willing to bet some of those 'feds' are on gear themselves. I don't think adding this rule would change anything in the big picture.

But that's just my 2 cents.

AthleticEngineering is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I would agree but maybe bad practices on the receiving end could reveal a source or something. I don't know.

I'm specificly talking about the recent satchet thing...and the past powder thing of ppl openly posting info about types of labeling etc. thinking that feds can't touch the ppl in those counties....Boy were they wrong....
    I say ban all talk about packing, labeling etc....

D-Unit 39 is offline Member
    Good rule.... but it's too late IMHO

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i agree 100%. alot of sources are using new methods now to get packages through customes and as soon as one of these people that like to post everything gets one of these he is going to post every little detail. we need to stop helping the people trying to stop us. we have a tough enough time without handing custom agents every little packing detail on a silver platter. what really pisses me off about this is your going to have a bunch of people with less then 100 posts come here and say that they heard some guy talk about them on another board so it cool if they post it everywere. thats an insane and idiotic way to think but unfortunatly alot of people do it and dont think about tommorow. i gurentee that anyone that was around before the big busts will agree with us though because they saw first handed that the feds got most of there info from these boards and they saw what happened. it seems to just be a few brainless newbies that post openly
    Last edited by PT; 03-18-2008 at 03:45 AM.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I agree with MBaraso... I'm on bored, al though I wouldn't ever think of talking about something like this in an open forum.

jbonez19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso View Post
    I'm specificly talking about the recent satchet thing...and the past powder thing of ppl openly posting info about types of labeling etc. thinking that feds can't touch the ppl in those counties....Boy were they wrong....
    ****in' A bro, glad someone has taken this step. really there is no need for people to post that kind of info anyway. in my limited experience it seems to be mostly noobs freakin out that their order hasn't arrived in a week. or they're too lazy to spend time researching receipt of their delivery and freak out when it arrives, posting all kinds of shit. for people in "nanny state" countries like mine, we really need those suppliers and they should be given all the protection we the customers can afford them. i would also ask mods to be very strict with this kind of stuff and delete anything that crosses the line immediately. thank god this forum is well administered, good luck trying to convince some of the looser forums out there. the argument that the feds already know everything so why bother is a nonsense. and anyone who says that obviously doesn't fully understand delivery/packaging procedure. let's not make it any easier for them. it's hard enough for us as it is to find legit suppliers. the more competition there is the better for us the customers. loose lips sink ships! Bravo MB & Pietro. j

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I've been at this along time and I think it's time that ALL boards follow a universel rule that NO packaging info or order info be posted on ANY board!
    The feds have had an easy job of seeing to it that we're inconvienced because of our own stupidity! I wish I had their job cuz we mad it very easy for them.
    Mods? Vets? Members?
    Hey bro great idea! I'm with you 100% on this matter. After reading your thread I was inspired to start another thread with a poll in it so we can actually vote on the matter.

Can I please get some packaging and ordering info from somebody? thanks.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Might be a good idea but in my opinion it's quite redundant. LE knows a hell of alot more already than even we know...

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Might be a good idea but in my opinion it's quite redundant. LE knows a hell of alot more already than even we know...
    Exactly, good idea but too late...IMO.

"Better late than never"

takedownII is offline Member
    Mods? Vets? Members?
    Definitely agree....the less that's said, the better imo

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Ive been asking this for about a year now. I actually hardly post here anymore because few care much about exposing themselves and everyone else to LE.

jackdup04 is offline Associate Member
    I had to jump in on this cause i just came to this board from another1 because of there VERY lax enforcement of rules and regs in the few days ive been here ive noticed the monitors here take there job seriously to protect sources,ugl's ect.. and anything additional to help protect these places i will always be game for..In general though i really like what i see..Great job guys and thanks!! (see its not always a thankless job!!)

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    Quote Originally Posted by takedownII View Post
    Definitely agree....the less that's said, the better imo
    agreeed ^^^

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    agreed, although it would be nice to see people talk about it less just to help things out.

PT
    but alot of the info they have are from boards like this. if you want to belive it or not they are here and they are watching so why make there job easier?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Problem is we get a loads of newbies that dont read the rules and have NOT a CLUE on what they are getting involved in...trust me guys might as well piss in the wind!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    That doesnt mean they have anything on you....

Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    but alot of the info they have are from boards like this. if you want to belive it or not they are here and they are watching so why make there job easier?
    heh, you don't think they'd wait around for 100 days and get 45 posts? They could be one of the vets and you would never know.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thug Nasty View Post
    heh, you don't think they'd wait around for 100 days and get 45 posts? They could be one of the vets and you would never know.
    Yes, exactly. They're not idiots and they know what they're doing. Wouldn't be surprised if the board owner himself is LE and set this all up just to vaccuum information out of the steroid using community.

Anything is possible, so it doesn't even really matter. The only good policy we have that has made a difference is no sourcing or source listing, and no UGL name posting.

And I even doubt that has really made much of a difference. I'm sure we have a few thousand idiots on here who have been on this forum for a few years that immediately hand out sources like hotcakes to n00bs that PM them asking for sources.

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    illegal substances and the sale of them is a cat and mouse game. Always has been, always will be. Ban anyone who talks about shipping, it doesnt matter. You may delay LE, but they will always find out in the end. Im still up for prohibiting any shipping / sachet talk tho

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i agree mate,should be kept to pms...................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    totally agree. if we were smuggling anything else and we set up a forum talking about it and how we did it then people would say it was stupid. yet everyone does exactly that on the steroid forums. Keep it to yourselves people!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I couldn't agree more, the only loose end is expecting the n00bs to read the rules before they post. Still it's worth a shot, the less said the better.

jchopper1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    Can I please get some packaging and ordering info from somebody? thanks.

LMFAO

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I really like this idea and think it should be put in place by adding it to the rules. I also think that the rules should include everything in one thread and have the thread close out so nobody can post in it except for admins/mods. Also, when a new member signs up there should be a disclaimer then the rules should be layed out to the new member with an "accept" or "decline" message. When one of the rules is broken by the new member then automatically the member be suspended without warning and then sent an email or what not to explain what had happened. In which the whole thread be deleted or the post be deleted. ITs becoming annoying as I have yet to see a new member read the board rules.

9. Catagorically no discussion of Recreational Drugs of any kind for any reason.

10. There is NO discussion of any type of packaging/shipping methods or ordering info that labs are using. Questions will be kept to PM's for members who have 100posts and 45days activity on the board. Please do not ask how websites pack as we will not give this information out and your request will be unanswered.

I think questions will come and be unanswered due to their content but eventually the point will be made.

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    i agree 100%. alot of sources are using new methods now to get packages through customes and as soon as one of these people that like to post everything gets one of these he is going to post every little detail. we need to stop helping the people trying to stop us. we have a tough enough time without handing custom agents every little packing detail on a silver platter. what really pisses me off about this is your going to have a bunch of people with less then 100 posts come here and say that they heard some guy talk about them on another board so it cool if they post it everywere. thats an insane and idiotic way to think but unfortunatly alot of people do it and dont think about tommorow. i gurentee that anyone that was around before the big busts will agree with us though because they saw first handed that the feds got most of there info from these boards and they saw what happened. it seems to just be a few brainless newbies that post openly

well said by both ... no giving out any kind of secret packaging method or anything like that ... its one thing to ask what name to put on a package ...
    its another thing for someone to get their stuff - takes pics of it all -NOT blur out the lab info etc - (ive been seeing ALOT of pics lately that clearly have the company/ugl lab info right there clearly)
    ANY information that we give away freely on here could easily be turned around and used on us

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I agree but with all the guys busted that turned rats, they probably know all the tricks and have enough people helping them that there is no need to read the boards....

fujitsupalm is offline Associate Member
    Though i agree with the concept, but info gathered from real life sit. is easier than reading up from the board.

Please note, they are spending government's money, they aint gotta go easy on it.

not as if it's their hard earned cash.

they can make all sorts of purchases from all sorts of sources.

check out their individual shipment methods / packages / blah blah blah.

and bing bang boom, they got it all, why spend time on boards?

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fujitsupalm View Post
    Though i agree with the concept, but info gathered from real life sit. is easier than reading up from the board.

Please note, they are spending government's money, they aint gotta go easy on it.

not as if it's their hard earned cash.

they can make all sorts of purchases from all sorts of sources.

check out their individual shipment methods / packages / blah blah blah.

and bing bang boom, they got it all, why spend time on boards?

I agree fully, this is one of many methods probably employed. What we really need is some guys working on the inside, ya kno, some dudes workin with the DEA and some with customs.

PT
    listen boys, we cant prevent there other methods of gathering intelligance but we can prevent them from gathering it on this board and that is the question on hand. we are making it easy for them and thats what we want to stop. if le wants to kick the suppliers door down and look at his packing methods first hand then thats fine but there not going to sit on there lazy a22 and get it here anymore.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I think it's long overdue.

AG

Mods? Vets? Members?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    This is a widespread problem. I once joined a board, out of the UK, and the board owner posted up pics of the packaging his powder source had used! Described everything in detail. Some idiots out there for sure.

PT
    im glad there are mods and vets here wanting to do this because i think it needs to be done but without them agreeing my view means nothing.

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Ban all posts and ban all members, even if its a first time offence.
    They should then be notified through their email why they were banned from the forum.

Thanks lego...looks good!
    Ironfist...Good to see ya bro!

I understand it is long overdue. I also understand that there are many other ways that LE can figure out new packaging/shipping methods. But this board should rid itself of any ideas on it as we dont want to be involved as this site is for knowledge of not only AAS and its use but also bb'ing, powerlifting, diet, exercise, etc. This site is NOT for "how do i find some gear", or "hey my package is going to be shipped in a pine cone and i have to eat it to get the results!"

Adding it to the rules will just help to lessen the chances of it happening but it is still going to happen. Im hoping that it does get put in place.

And thanx MBaraso...
    Last edited by legobricks; 03-20-2008 at 10:16 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information