Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I definately agree 100% that all talk of shipping methods, receiving, and sources should never be discussed......we are not here to advocate the use or sale of steroids .....we are simply here to educate people on how to use these substances if they so choose to use them....

ggoyal is offline Junior Member
    the feds probably use em too

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    haha shipped in a pine cone. Id love to get a pinecone in the mail

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-21-2008 at 06:12 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    How about a petition for allowing price talk....why shouldnt I be able to say "My tren source is way too expensive!"

bw1
    bw1 is offline New Member
    loose lips, sink ships

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by lil-SLIM View Post
    How about a petition for allowing price talk....why shouldnt I be able to say "My tren source is way too expensive!"
    there is a reason for that bro and i gurentee you that rule will never change. also if your tren source is to high then buy it elswere or dont use tren.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Problem is we get a loads of newbies that dont read the rules and have NOT a CLUE on what they are getting involved in...trust me guys might as well piss in the wind!
    ^^true

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    below
    Last edited by inky-e; 03-24-2008 at 06:12 PM.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I see it's been done. Thanx lego...

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    with latest busts.... Yess great idea I'm on board... Ban this type of info.....

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    hmm.. I'm not sure where I stand on this... seems like it's not going to do much, but is still a good idea?

most of all it seems like we can't hardly talk about anything anymore, I've been away from this board b/c it's almost like you could sneeze and get banned, although the rules here have good reason it's almost like we're treading on a line of being 'too' cautious to the point where we can hardly talk about anything?

hmm something to think about...

malidfa is offline Member
    we can talk about anything related to AS but why do we have to talk about shipping methods and UGL and shit like that no need for that, so ur point Pro builtz7 doesnt make sence

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    I agree that the only problem is the people who are asking these questions are noobs nine times out of ten. What's banning them gonna do because they'll probably be right back the next day with a different user name and the same bs questions.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    they better also have a new ip address. i 100% agree because by some moron posting about shipping methods there endangering the source plus the person ordering and that is unexeptable

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by malidfa View Post
    we can talk about anything related to AS but why do we have to talk about shipping methods and UGL and shit like that no need for that, so ur point Pro builtz7 doesnt make sence
    ya maybe i overexaggerated.. i just find myself tiptoeing alot

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    ya snitches get stitches

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Absolutly agree it should be kept to pm's

^^^^

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

Not a problem, Lego. Whenever I'm reading and see a post that violates rule #9 or rule #10.....especially rule #10 I try to bump the thread.

AG

Garnelek is offline Associate Member
    Def agree with that!+I think it would be a good idea that every new member receives a pm when they join with these basic rules (9+10) and a link to the rest!

Thanx, i only wrote rule #10 which isnt OFFICAILLY in the rule book yet...i dont think. #9 is already there. Thanx for keeping this bumped!

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    everytime i eat my pinecone gear, it gets stuck in my teeth.....

^^

I didnt realize I wrote that till i went back and read it hahaha! I was like, who the heck wrote pinecones?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^^ttt^^^

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information