MrRightT is offline Junior Member

Authenticity check: new brand

WhatÂ’s up guys . 5th cycle here and trying a new brand . All 7 vials allow me to scan a qr code and enter a number of digits to check the validity of the source . So far 6/7 came back authentic while one did not . This is a new brand and I am weary of trying this vial during cycle since it did not pass this test . I checked the lot number of the 7th vial against the other 6 and they are all the exact same. Any reason for concern. I might purchase a roof test any way but wanted your thoughts on the matter . Beligas is the brand . Etho-primobolan dosed at 100mg/ml. Box is the exact same as others but it did appear to be pushed in at the top but could have been travel damage. Purchased other gear from same source no issues just a new brand

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why would you be concerned if you used this source before?

MrRightT is offline Junior Member
    Same source but it’s still an online source . Also first time using a domestic brand and it is a relatively new brand that I scoured the forums for but no ones tried it yet . Maybe I’m just being overly cautious . I’m sure it’s fine but wanted to get some opinions of more experienced guys and gals on here .

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRightT View Post
    Same source but it’s still an online source . Also first time using a domestic brand and it is a relatively new brand that I scoured the forums for but no ones tried it yet . Maybe I’m just being overly cautious . I’m sure it’s fine but wanted to get some opinions of more experienced guys and gals on here .
    The only way you'll know for sure is if you either send it to a lab or if you run it.

enlargemen is offline New Member
    I guess that since 6/7 came back legit but one didn’t pass, it could just be a fluke or a QR code error.

Thread Information