Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    At the gym on monday. Great! There were only a few non-regulars there. Better! It was a chest and tri's day for me. One of my fav's. So here I am between sets and one of the owners wants to say something to me so I stepped away for one sec and I also grabbed my new weights (dumbell flat presses). Turn back to my bench and some ASS HOLE moved it to an incline possition, and was standing there talking to anotherguy for like 5 min!! I interrupted him and said, "Did you move this bench?!" He replied, "Ya. I was hoping to do some incline." Pissed off I said "Well I GUESS I can use another bench!" Ya know, I don;t mind switching benches. I really don't. BUT HAVE THE COURTESY TO ASK BEFORE YOU MOVE MY PHUCKING BENCH!!!! I know they pay thier dues just like I do, but have some **** respect for the others around you. Someone needs to teach these asses some etticate(sp).
    Are you on clomid? hehe.. shoulda just folded him up and used him as a bench

jonnytour is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Are you on clomid? hehe.. shoulda just folded him up and used him as a bench
    Ya well.....I don;t thin i would have retained my membership if I started beating on the guy. You know who it is needmore. What does he weigh...lik 150 soaking wet? What a coky little bastard. If he pulls anything like that again he'll be getting a blasting for sure!
    Last edited by jonnytour; 01-13-2005 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    Ya well.....I don;t thin i would have retained my membership if I started beating on the guy. You know who it is needmore. What does he weigh...lik 150 soaking wet? What a coky little bastard. If he pulls anything like that again he'll be getting a blasting for sure!
    Hahah He's huge he'd tune ya

decadbal is offline Banned
    i had some 18yr old kid, tellin me not to take m1t, bc it will shut my test system down, and once its shut down, it wont ever work again... i told him not to worry, his counsel was appreciated and i wont take it..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i had some 18yr old kid, tellin me not to take m1t, bc it will shut my test system down, and once its shut down, it wont ever work again... i told him not to worry, his counsel was appreciated and i wont take it..lol
    hahaha shoulda just said "actually I take straight test, growth hormone and insulin " lol

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i've had two skinny little kids ask me for juice already in the gym. LOL... they dont waste time anymore just get straight to the point! usually they will try to talk a little 1st but.... i cant believe how busy it is in the gym around 330-730! mits ridiculous! hopefully they will start to dissapear in the next couple of weeks.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    as soon as i red something about the "machine and shoulders" combo..........evidently two girlymen newbs only one is a bit more advanced with the terms making himself feel good................

My gym has been sooooo packed, and it never dawned on my why..

I guess lots of people make the resolutions to get in shape, hopefully they all quit or goto a diff gym

Peace
    Alex

PS: I agree about the machines, those are for old people or people with bad joints, healthy men use freeweights.

My gym has been sooooo packed, and it never dawned on my why..

I guess lots of people make the resolutions to get in shape, hopefully they all quit or goto a diff gym

Peace
    Alex

PS: I agree about the machines, those are for old people or people with bad joints, healthy men use freeweights.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information