View Poll Results: IF these dudes brawl, who is left standing?

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ronnie Coleman

36 17.48%
  • Markus Ruhl

43 20.87%
  • Gunter Schlierkamp

20 9.71%
  • Shawn Ray

6 2.91%
  • Lee Preist

8 3.88%
  • Kevin Levrone

21 10.19%
  • Flex Wheeler

25 12.14%
  • Chris Cormier

26 12.62%
  • Jay Cutler

13 6.31%
  • Dennis James

8 3.88%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    saboudian is offline Senior Member

Who wins in an allout Brawl?

If all the top bodybuilders got in a huge brawl, who would be the last man standing?

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    hey you forgot the toughest one,frank sepe!!haha

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    My vote would go to Kevin Levrone..he just looks like a tough SOB. But if you had put Mike Matarazzo up there he would take it hands down. He was actually a boxer before he started lifting. That is all you need a guy with 23" guns who knows how to throw them.

yeah but flex wheeler is like a karate champion, he almost went into karate instead of bodybuilding. He said supposedly that he would win tournaments untouched, the only problem he said he had was being penalized or disqualified because he punch guys in the face. Thats pretty tough too

mando is offline Associate Member
    ronnie cause he might have encountered brawl situations as a cop , he knows how to handle ppl.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I think they would all have heart attacked within few min. Most those guys have hard time breathing off season, lugging around 300+ lbs, other than 1 or 2 in that list.

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    shawn ray he talk them all to death !!

williampowers is offline Junior Member
    I never knew that levrone is into KARATE.
    I would have thought Cutler he is crazy country boy.

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by maguilagorilla
    shawn ray he talk them all to death !!
    Now thats good...Id like to see Kamali in there too since hes got a big attitude...

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Preist has a clear shot at all there nuts....

lifter405 is offline Junior Member
    no flame to anyone. why do you guys even care who is the toughest bb'er. lennox lewis would knock them out in 30 sec. any of the guys in the ufc 200lbs and up would destroy any of them. they are bb'ers not trained fighters. let the real fighters like the wrestlers and jiu jitsu guys in the ufc take care of fighting. while the bb'ers look good. no flame on bb'ing at all, yes they are huge and strong, but in no way, shape or form does that make them tough. i would go as far to say that roy jones jr would knock any bb'er out. but since we are on the subject you forgot one of the biggest guys out there, greg kovacs. 400lbs in the off season. but still lennox lewis would knock him out in 30 secs flat. i would bet money that the pro bodybuilders would be so tired after the first round of boxing that they couldn't even throw a punch. i know this guy isn't a bodybuilder, but he is very big and strong, "the fridge" william perry. he was in the celebrity boxing and he was so slow and akward because of his size that it was pitiful. that's what i think of when i think of a huge bb'er fighting. just my 2 cents. peace.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by lifter405
    no flame to anyone. why do you guys even care who is the toughest bb'er. lennox lewis would knock them out in 30 sec. any of the guys in the ufc 200lbs and up would destroy any of them. they are bb'ers not trained fighters. let the real fighters like the wrestlers and jiu jitsu guys in the ufc take care of fighting. while the bb'ers look good. no flame on bb'ing at all, yes they are huge and strong, but in no way, shape or form does that make them tough. i would go as far to say that roy jones jr would knock any bb'er out. but since we are on the subject you forgot one of the biggest guys out there, greg kovacs. 400lbs in the off season. but still lennox lewis would knock him out in 30 secs flat. i would bet money that the pro bodybuilders would be so tired after the first round of boxing that they couldn't even throw a punch. i know this guy isn't a bodybuilder, but he is very big and strong, "the fridge" william perry. he was in the celebrity boxing and he was so slow and akward because of his size that it was pitiful. that's what i think of when i think of a huge bb'er fighting. just my 2 cents. peace.
    It was just a fucking question. He didnt ask "Which bodybuilders could win a fight against a boxer". Get a fucking sense of humor.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    If i remeber correct Flex is a black belt or some shit like that, so I'm sure he's pretty BADASS!

But I'm going to have to go with Markus Ruhl because he is just such a freaking monster I don't think you could hurt him with a sledge hammer...

D.L. is offline Junior Member
    Anyone saw Ronnie the time he was guest in Jay Leno??
    He was talking about when he was a cop and it was like when he got out to arrest someone they would just lie down on the ground and say "don't hurt me"!

Anyway I think the FIRST to go down would be Shawn Ray, just to kinda shut him up...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by broncojosh
    Preist has a clear shot at all there nuts....

lamo

Id say Mike M or ronnie

I dont care if flex or levrone is karate kid #1 and #2 they wouldnt stand a chance.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say Craig Titus....don't know anything about him other than the image presented by Flex, etc, but he just talks like such a badass that he'd better be able to back it up. Of course, it hurts to ignore Matarazzo.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by BigGreen
    I'd say Craig Titus....don't know anything about him other than the image presented by Flex, etc, but he just talks like such a badass that he'd better be able to back it up. Of course, it hurts to ignore Matarazzo.
    Didnt Titus get his ass kicked by a UF guy @ 180lbs?

Big mouth no money.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i figure ronnie would be used to breaking up fights and doing damage when he needs to. i have to vote for him

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    well considering that Kevin Levrone claims to run a 4.19 in the 40 yard dash ill go with him, if that fucker is so lightning quick that he can be faster then the fastest man on the planet then he gets my vote any day. Just think if he really could run a 4.19, he would change the image of bodybuilding forever,even my dad thinks that bodybuilders are poor athletes

i don't think so...

Originally posted by st82hellnbak
    well considering that Kevin Levrone claims to run a 4.19 in the 40 yard dash ill go with him, if that fucker is so lightning quick that he can be faster then the fastest man on the planet then he gets my vote any day. Just think if he really could run a 4.19, he would change the image of bodybuilding forever,even my dad thinks that bodybuilders are poor athletes
    Claiming and doing are an entirely different thing, i don't even think anyone in the NFL runs that fast including Michael Vick. If Levrone is really that fast, i guarantee he would be the highest paid NFL player, just think about a Jerome Bettis that has muscle instead of all that fat and is twice as fast. It'd be pretty scary.

Colibri is offline Banned
    Lee Priest hands down, the shortest guy is allways the crazy one.

retired is offline Associate Member
    silverfox had the right idea.

Stormrider is offline Junior Member
    Ronnie would prolly just end up eating everyone else. That might explain the turtle belly....

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    If you had Ernie Taylor up there i would go with him. He said that he had been studing Muy Tai for 20 years and is trying to get a fight in the UFC. And that came out of Mike Matarazzo's mouth!

JollySwagman is offline New Member
    Lee Preist is a strong mofo and would be best at bringing someone to the floor

Originally posted by JollySwagman
    I'm sure he's strong but have u ever seen ronnie's video? That would definitely change your mind about who is strong.

Nevermind is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Colibri
    Lee Priest hands down, the shortest guy is allways the crazy one.

LMAO!!! the dude is a fucking dwarf, all they have to do is to step on him.

i think Kevin Levrone would win...
    Last edited by Nevermind; 01-06-2003 at 01:08 PM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Gunter would have them all singin' Koom Bye Ya within minutes and then hitting up the local German Pub for some ale!

"Oh - kum on guys - it das not matta to me who wins or loses, it is that we are all here togetha..."

JollySwagman is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Nevermind

LMAO!!! the dude is a fucking dwarf, all they have to do is to step on him.

i think Kevin Levrone would win...
    hahahha Mr No Legs?? any one of those guys could snap his legs without a problem

Originally posted by saboudian

I'm sure he's strong but have u ever seen ronnie's video? That would definitely change your mind about who is strong.
    Lee squats more than Ronnie
    so he'd have a stronger tackle

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Lee squats more than Ronnie
    That's because his legs are only 2 feet long!!! lol!!! Seriously, not knocking Le because he is freaky dwarf but I'll bet doesn't dead lift more than Ronnie! Or incline db press, or flat db press, or bent over row...etc

setsthesun is offline Banned
    uhhm...there are many mistakes you have made.

first, especially because levrone has thinner legs they are harder to break. the more muscle (after a certain level) you add above the knee the easier it is for the knee to snap.

also...i don;'t think lennox lewis could beat these guys in 30 seconds. whoever said that knows nothing. he also mentioned smth about rounds. do you also want them to wear gloves? maybe a helmet or two. truth is i don;t think even coleman is stupid enough to punch a boxer. if he has the least amount of brains he will charge him, grapple with him, lift him..whatever...just not hit. if he catches him he can use the knees. and belive me, a boxer is very easy to catch, since they have to experience wrestling or grappling. so if lennox doesn;'t knock a pro bb out in 5 seconds he'd better fucking run.

now, i'm not saying some of these pros aren't soft as shit (mainly because they probably never trained for fighting), but when a pro bodybuilder trains even the least bit or has some fighting experience (real street experience like coleman might have)...that experience is multiplied time and again by his mass and strenght advantage. teach a pro how to defend his face and the basic hand movement and low leg strikes and he's gonna do some serious damage to anyone. even ufc level fighters.

one other thing you haven't thought of is their drug abuse. with test, gh, insulin and nubain, a pro feels very little pain if any, and is much much less liable to get knocked out. ever tried to beat a drug addict? i can tell you you'll gt tired quicker than he does, even if all he can do is get hit.

so i;'m not saying these guys are the best. they're definetly tough. very tough. with some training they could be the best...and who says some of them don't have that training expeirnce???

if ernie taylor does have 20 years of muay thai experience, than i can't wait to see him in the ufc cos he's gonna kick some serious ass.

chinups Guest
    Just cause u body build doesn't mean shit and this is all opinions because you don't know any of these guys backgrounds, all the toughest kids from my neighborhood the the under dogs. Tyson on the other hand would kill everyone and then eat there children

you think so? cos if ernie taylor has even 4 years of serious muay thai he can beat the crap out of tyson. with 20 years...........

boxing is a sport. muay thai is fighting.

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    When Cormier was a bouncer in LA, Tyson & his entourage came up to the bar. Tyson started talking some shit for a sec about knocking his ass out. Cormier form tackled him & slammed him on the ground. Nuff said. As for Lennox, in a street fight, Cormier would take him even quicker. Lewis is a great & smart boxer, but maybe not a great fighter.

What about Nasser though, that dude just looks mean & tough.

there might be some dumb bodybuilders out there, but yuo don't want to mess with those that can actually fight.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by SwoleDiesel662
    When Cormier was a bouncer in LA, Tyson & his entourage came up to the bar. Tyson started talking some shit for a sec about knocking his ass out. Cormier form tackled him & slammed him on the ground.

I would have paid to see that... Probably would have been a better deal then the recent Tyson fight on Pay Per View...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Maybe a press conference will come to blows one day so we can find out. I bet there is a least one of these guys who is trained in both a striking and a grappling dicipline. That one would win.

built4life is offline Junior Member
    Sorry bro, that not how it goes, if you read the new muscular development a little closer you will notice that none you have said is true, except that tyson and cormier did have a confrontation. as it goes, chris got smacked in the back of the head by tyson and cormier did not do anything at the moment b/c tyson had his boys with him and what not. Cormier drove around town looking for tyson b/c it got to him and he was pissed as hell. later on, cormier and his boys see tyson in a restaraunt and one of chris's boys yell at tyson "why did you smack my boy in the back of the head", tyson replies something like b/c he is big and knew he could handle it. it went no where from there. but tyson is a little bitch and cormier would have beat the shit out of him. now thats the basics but for a more detailed description read the new muscular develpment...or was it last month...

Originally posted by SwoleDiesel662
    When Cormier was a bouncer in LA, Tyson & his entourage came up to the bar. Tyson started talking some shit for a sec about knocking his ass out. Cormier form tackled him & slammed him on the ground. Nuff said. As for Lennox, in a street fight, Cormier would take him even quicker. Lewis is a great & smart boxer, but maybe not a great fighter.

What about Nasser though, that dude just looks mean & tough.
    Last edited by built4life; 05-03-2003 at 05:03 PM.

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    Well bro, I didn't read the new muscular development at all, so for me to read it closer would have been a task indeed.? This happened many years ago, and that's when I caught wind of it. I do realize, however that Cormier surely doesn't want to make a big deal of it, and backs of by minimizing it in interviews. Maybe I will start reading muscular development, I'm sure it's a great place to do scholarly research though.

beezer is offline New Member
    I dunno but it would be fun to watch...ahhah

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information