Thread: g35 help

tvd220 is offline Member

g35 help

need some adivise bros....

Went to look at anoter car today (2003 g35 with 43,000 miles) sedan

The "internet" price was $16500, but when i got there they told me thats the price if you are financeing, and I was paying cash.

So by paying cash, my price went up to $19500!!!!WTF

So to make a long story short I got him down to $17,900, and left. (did not buy)

The kbb value is like $22,000 so i guess it still is a good deal, but what do you guys think? Should I call him back?

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    thats bullshit. dos it say that crap in the ad??? 16,500 if financed?? AT WHAT RATE???? he could try to bang you out on the rate & make even MORE money on you & the car will cost you MORE... tell him you will split the difference with him & give him 17300 cash deal or whatever you feel comfortable with. I'm betting he owns the car for about that 16500number. If I were him...I'd rather have cash in hand...negotiate more. if you like the ride. or you could buy my 04 coupe

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this a dealer? Sounds like a dealer with in-house Finance to me.
    He was probably going to sell it for less if financed and make up the difference on the back end.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Fuk him bro.. if he won't honor the price cash that is BS. Either way the car is from an auction and more than likely been wrecked and then repaired anyhow, I used to be in the business.. many of these blue-title cars were at one time in pretty bad shape, almost every car on a used-lot comes from an auction with some sort of damage unless it was a trade-in.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sometimes true. A lot of cars at auction are trade ins that don;t retail in the given market of the dealership, so they cash them in at auction to buy the correct inventory for their given market situation.
    I'm also in the business, and I think what he did was BS.

I also don;t see anything wrong with the dealer making money, as long as it's a good deal for you. Everyone needs to earn a living.

Also, prices at the auction are dropping, which means dealers arenow goin to be forced to retail their existing lot inventory, since they wont be able to sell them at auction for enough $. This info may help you in your search. If you know a dealer, ask him to take you to an auction and pick something out. Make sure it's worth his while and you'll buy at a great price and get to pick through the auction inventory.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    For a sedan I dont think its an amazing price, for a coupe yes. Just be patien, If you can

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    ahh i worked in a dealership...they'll do whatever they want..adds are bullshit they'll say oh that was for the 1st customer or that was over an hour ago..theres so many tricks its just to get people in the door

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    For a sedan I dont think its an amazing price, for a coupe yes. Just be patien, If you can
    oh shit i didnt even realize its the sedan..yuck get the coupe for that price and then sell it for more lol my friend bought athe coupe i think he payed like $27k with like 30k in miles

my o4 coupe loaded except for nav with 6spd w 15k miles is blue booked at about 28grand.. i'm lookin to switch rides...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails g35 help-picture-140new.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    my o4 coupe loaded except for nav with 6spd w 15k miles is blue booked at about 28grand.. i'm lookin to switch rides...

yo let me drive that thing or borrow it or some shit!!!

my uncle was letting me rock out his escalade with 24's tv's gucci headrests custum interior it was badass

gimme 28grand & you can drive it all you want bro...I'll even throw in the title!!!

gimme 28grand & you can drive it all you want bro...I'll even throw in the title!!!
    nah..i like my cobra <3

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    That's stupid. Cash should be less. He mostlikely was planning on making the difference in finacing rates.

I walk in, and get the lowest price I can for the car. Then talk about finacing, and talk them down about that. But anyone who lists something like that, obviously does not want to make a sale. Screw them, and buy somewhere else.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    bro if it was the finance price in the paper the cash price would be way cheaper in loo of finance charges .u should of made them honor the price demand to speak to the owner cause a big scene i used to sell cars bro there all liers and theifs as i was also.u got the old bait and switch my man

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Can u finance it, and than pay it all off, come first payment?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    nah..i like my cobra <3
    true that man. I test drove a g35 not too long ago, the lack of torque pretty much made me take that car out of my 'future buy' list

the g is quick --not super fast...its fast enough to get you in trouble thats for sure... 0-60 in under 6seconds..for the money...its a great ride.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    the g is quick --not super fast...its fast enough to get you in trouble thats for sure... 0-60 in under 6seconds..for the money...its a great ride.
    It is a nice ride, great interior, handles amazing, fast highway speeds, but im a lover of torque!

Thread Information