Thread: arrested again

jmax is offline Associate Member

arrested again

lindsey lohan...who gives a shit! this garbage that makes the headlines. there is a war on and this is top story? now I'm sure someone on here is gonna TRY to justify that this is actually news (probably a paris hilton fan)

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jmax
    lindsey lohan...who gives a shit! this garbage that makes the headlines. there is a war on and this is top story? now I'm sure someone on here is gonna TRY to justify that this is actually news (probably a paris hilton fan)

I agree,and speaking of wars how about the war going on in philadelphia,fuk the middle east.Here's an idea quarantine off all that oppose and drop a fukin bomb problem solved.But first bin laden must be found and hanged at ground zero.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1
    I agree,and speaking of wars how about the war going on in philadelphia,fuk the middle east.Here's an idea quarantine off all that oppose and drop a fukin bomb problem solved.But first bin laden must be found and hanged at ground zero.
    whats up in philly?

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    whats up in philly?

C'mon man your from jersey and you have to ask,there's a murder for every day of the year.To me that's a war rite in our backyard,and should hold more precedence then a futile effort in somewhere the majority of americans won't ever see.A 12 billion dollar a month futile effort I might add.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    C'mon man your from jersey and you have to ask,there's a murder for every day of the year.To me that's a war rite in our backyard,and should hold more precedence then a futile effort in somewhere the majority of americans won't ever see.A 12 billion dollar a month futile effort I might add.
    I thought you went something went something else.

I agree the money could be well spent here.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

Think what 12 billion dollars a month could do spent on crime in America.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I thought you went something went something else.

I agree the money could be well spent here.
    Especially on cheese steaks!

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Unfortunately you guys are stuck in Iraq now.

On one hand, most of you would agree that you wouldn't want outsiders trying to garrison your country, hence why the violence and death tolls of soldiers grows each day in Afghanastan and Iraq. Then you have the fact you go now and the country is left in a utterly unstable condition.

The whole point of US/UK forces occupation is to instal some sort of government, the army is just one part of it. Sadly the longer it goes, the worse it will get but its now at the point of no return.

America, welcome to your Northern Ireland.

Thread Information