3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member

MRI gave indications of AAS

I had an MRI last Friday for my right shoulder and my Chiropractor and I went over the results today. First the good news; no tears or surgery required. I just have a very inflamed supraspinatus and it is actually getting better with rehab after two months. I requested the MRI just to make sure this was all we were dealing with cuz it was screwing with my cycle and I wanted to make sure nothing was torn. Anyway, the MRI revealed "red marow reconversion which predominantly spares the epiphysis. This most commonly reflects states of increased marrow production such as in the context of anemia. Sparing of the epiphysis makes malignancy unlikely." So my doc is worried that I might be anemic and wants to send me in for a blood pannel, but he does say that after consulting with the radiologist over the results that it is also possible that performance enhancing drugs could be the cause as well (increased red blood cells, remember). The next thing I know he's asking me if I use performance enhancing drugs. There's a long pause... cuz I'm stunned like a deer in head-lights... and I finally say "yeah, I'm on HRT" and the conversation changed to that of sharing the results with my endoronologist. But talk about being blown away. I would have never guessed that an MRI would have given these indications. Just a little FYI for everyone.

moush is offline Senior Member
    dam bro thats pretty sick...i would have reacted the same way.

3bd
    My jaw hit the floor when he asked me that... he just wanted to "rule everything out". just blew me away. i wanted to laugh actually! you can run but you can't hide!

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    What is your previous cycles?

3bd
    I'm currently running test and deca , 500 and 500 mg/wk respectively. My previous cycle 6 months ago was just test e at 750mg/wk for 12 weeks.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    interesting for sure.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    on a side note, how is the cycle treating you 3**?

3bd
    first time with deca so i'm mixed with feelings because of my shoulder injury as well. I've gained about 10 pounds but my strength has just vanished. i dont' know what is causing what. I'm into the cycle 8 weeks now and I've had enough. i'm going to cycle off for the next 3 months and get my cardio back. it's a strange time of year but i'm going to go for shreaded wheat about mid december.

Thread Information