BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member

personal training insurance

if training people at a home studio Im sure one would need to be insured but what type of corperation should I set up? LLC or INC, I just want to be 100% protected.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    if training people at a home studio Im sure one would need to be insured but what type of corperation should I set up? LLC or INC, I just want to be 100% protected.
    As long as you go LLC and keep your assets/income separate from the corps and insure the corps you should be fine.... just dont mix your assets... like pay your car payment from the corporate account kind of a thing once thats done the corporate veil is all but destroyed..

can you explain your first line? I currently have an s corp for another business I run but you suggest LLC? why an LLC do I have more protection this way?

can you explain your first line? I currently have an s corp for another business I run but you suggest LLC? why an LLC do I have more protection this way?
    I was going to suggest an LLC as being the easiest surrogate entity but if your already intimate with the operations of an S type corp and feel comfortable dealing with the extra crap that goes along with it then INC. As INC have been proven time and again to provide protection for its "executives".. Personally I prefer LLC's as I'm lazy and unorganized

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    I was going to suggest an LLC as being the easiest surrogate entity but if your already intimate with the operations of an S type corp and feel comfortable dealing with the extra crap that goes along with it then INC. As INC have been proven time and again to provide protection for its "executives".. Personally I prefer LLC's as I'm lazy and unorganized
    lol, I am lazy and unorganized too!! but for my S corp I am my only employee so it is a breeze with a good accountant. But yeah I think I will set up an LLC for this venture. Dude you are articulate as hell BTW

lol, I am lazy and unorganized too!! but for my S corp I am my only employee so it is a breeze with a good accountant. But yeah I think I will set up an LLC for this venture. Dude you are articulate as hell BTW
    Thanks...

Thread Information