midnight777 is offline Associate Member

wow just took my 1st shot ever

this was not bad except I broke one of the amps.. I have an amp opener too.. I have no clue how I broke it... the thing just popped... Also should there be any left in the vial when drawing with a needle... it looked like there was some still in there.. ?????

1fastbusa is offline New Member
    very little should be left. And a hint if you dont already know if the amp has a dot on it break it away from you at the dot.

Second2None is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight777 View Post
    this was not bad except I broke one of the amps.. I have an amp opener too.. I have no clue how I broke it... the thing just popped... Also should there be any left in the vial when drawing with a needle... it looked like there was some still in there.. ?????
    get it all bro,
    let us know how it works out

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'll remember that about the dot 1fast. Have you seen this vid? Looks real easy...

http://www.sepha.com/CODemo2.mpg

1fastbusa is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    I'll remember that about the dot 1fast. Have you seen this vid? Looks real easy...

http://www.sepha.com/CODemo2.mpg
    never seen that before but ive never had a issues without something like that. If you try to break it toward the dot its damn near impossible but away from you"dot facing you" its easy as pie

what is the best way to draw from the vial... should I put a little air in the vial.. i read this causes a vaccum... any other tips...

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Every time you tap the tip of the syringe to the bottom of the vial you are dulling it slightly, therefore you should not hit the bottom too much. But as you get to the bottom of the vial simply tilt the pin to suck up everything and then pull bubbles into the needle sucking as much as possible. Then simply tip it back and get the bubbles out.
    Good luck.

Second2None is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight777 View Post
    what is the best way to draw from the vial... should I put a little air in the vial.. i read this causes a vaccum... any other tips...
    no, if you are drawing out 1cc then put 1cc of air in the syringe then put in vial and push air out so it equals out, oil comes out faster 2

stupid question the air does not hurt the oil right... what i am trying to see it takes me a while to draw from the amp into the needle..

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    Every time you tap the tip of the syringe to the bottom of the vial you are dulling it slightly, therefore you should not hit the bottom too much. But as you get to the bottom of the vial simply tilt the pin to suck up everything and then pull bubbles into the needle sucking as much as possible. Then simply tip it back and get the bubbles out.
    Good luck.
    I change needles once I'm done drawing

Thread Information