View Poll Results: Which candidate have you seen covered the MOST?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

9 64.29%
  • Hillary

4 28.57%
  • McCaine

0 0%
  • Ron Paul

1 7.14%

Thread: Ron Paul

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member

Ron Paul

As I see in the media, I see here on this board.

A Lot of discussion of the candidates ONLY SHOWN to you by television.

I make this thread in the name of equality, and freedom of information and the equal distribution of the likes.

Coverage of ALL candidates has not been equal!

IMAGINE, If all News channels were required BY LAW to give ALL candidates in a presidential race, EQUAL coverage, what do you think would happen to the CURRENT STATUS of our race?!

It would make the race a LOT more close between all candidates, OR it would REVERSE the outcome, and many people WILL see the character of the candidates NOT covered originally!

And perhaps HE will win.

And I will tell you, he is still going strong. The media covers him not, and this leads you to believe he has faded away.

I for one KNOW what goes on in this world, and I SEE how these candidates are covered!

It is just so sad that the same stations the cover only a select FEW candidates, are the same people who DO NOT CARE about giving you, YOUR choice of candidates.
    This is something that is as important as PRESIDENCY, and they will not give equal coverage. This is serious people. If you can not see this, you are a damn fool.

Many people say that others are uneducated on their selection for presidency. So wouldn't it be better FOR OUR CAUSE OF EDUCATION PEOPLE, TO GIVE COVERAGE OF ALL CANDIDATES?! TO HELP EDUCATE PEOPLE MORE! TO GIVE SHOW THEM ALL CANDIDATES, AND ALLOW THEM TO RESEARCH FOR THEMSELVES, AND DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES.

It IS obvious they do not want you to have ALL options to explore! You are being limited.

It is no secret for the last hours of posting, that I am a Ron Paul supporter.
    FIRST I am a supporter of our rights, OUR POWER AS THE PEOPLE! Our power RIGHT NOW is the Knowledge of ALL candidates!

The candidate I support is this same type of person, that wants whats best for our INDIVIDUAL LIBERTIES!
    This is a one on one from him to you, and intended for us all.
    Honestly, watch these, and tell me you do not agree!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_Hu...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8

This thread is FOR Ron Paul, as all the other threads are only for the candidates that you all see on TV.

This will make it equal. I do this for you all, to give you more options, and I hope you vote for Ron Paul, but really I want you see ALL your options, and make your choice then! I do not want to see you all limited only to media runners.

If you are with him: Here are Shirts!
    And since this is a Ron Paul thread...

RON PAUL 2008 REVOLUTION!
    Last edited by SnaX; 05-17-2008 at 04:13 PM.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    This country needs to change......Ron paul is the only one who can do it. God help us if people dont wake the **** up

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    O'Reilly is tool. Ron Paul is right with what he said. It's annoying when O'Reilly cuts off people he has on the show. Lol he basically asks a question then cuts off his guests and yells like a moron, "No! You are WRONG! You are unamerican!! I am right!! Ah!!! GOOD BYE! Get 'em off my show!"

O'Reilly has to cut off his guests, because he doesn't know the full story of what he is talking about! And he YELLS when he starts to realize his guests are going to make a point. And O'Reilly can't be wrong on his own show. oh no no no...

Ron Paul > O'Reilly
    Last edited by SnaX; 05-17-2008 at 05:29 PM.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX View Post
    O'Reilly is tool. Ron Paul is right with what he said. It's annoying when O'Reilly cuts off people he has on the show. Lol he basically asks a question then cuts off his guests and yells like a moron, "No! You are WRONG! You are unamerican!! I am right!! Ah!!! GOOD BYE! Get 'em off my show!"

O'Reilly has to cut off his guests, because he doesn't know the full story of what he is talking about! And he YELLS when he starts to realize his guests are going to make a point. And O'Reilly can't be wrong on his own show. oh no no no...

Ron Paul > O'Reilly
    X2 100% did you see the episode where he threatened to kick the ass of the son whos father died in 9/11 because he questioned the story.... if I was that kid I would've gotten assault charges when he said that after cutting me off and basically calling me an asshole...

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04 View Post
    That is why most of the world see's the usa media as a joke...

Ask a question, start to get a reply that is different to his own personal view, so interrupts and tried to make him look like an idiot...

What a tool.

People like him have no place in the media. The news should report fact, not be there as a soap box for a-holes like him to air his own political views.

no more votes?

I just saw a headline on Yahoo about (Guess who) Obama vs Hillary.

Media obviously trying to sway election with covering only a few.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Well the media in the uk majorly swings towards Obama...

The UK.. isn't that the 51st state?
    (Totally kidding - US tries to police the whole friggin world)

I think it's ridiculous...

Thread Information