KatsMeow is offline Stupid

Stress Relief Aroma Therapy for dogs

I went to the Boxer Bash today, just a fund raiser for the Florida Boxer Rescue and took my two boxers. I went to the booth that had a lot of holistic medicine for dogs in it, and found this spray that said stress relief for pets. I talked to the sales lady about it for a little while, I figured what the heck and bought a bottle. I have a VERY high strung boxer that used to be on prozac because she would get so stressed out when I left she would lose her hair and tear my house apart. So anyway, I tried it when I got home tonight because she started running around the house acting crazy...one spray on the chest and she was nearly in a trance on her bed...it was unbelievable. I was yelling her name and all...and nothing. I'm amazed it was only $13 for about 4oz but I'm a believer!

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I'd question what's in that stuff...

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Is it only for the dogs or are you gettin in on it too?
    Last edited by JiGGaMaN; 10-25-2008 at 11:02 PM. Reason: I GET DOWN WIT THAT SHIT

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    Is it only for the dogs or are you gettin in on it too?
    haha, it doesn't do anything for me, it smells pretty good, I would like to know what the heck is in to though

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    do they sell it by the gallon.. lol

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I went to the Boxer Bash today, just a fund raiser for the Florida Boxer Rescue and took my two boxers. I went to the booth that had a lot of holistic medicine for dogs in it, and found this spray that said stress relief for pets. I talked to the sales lady about it for a little while, I figured what the heck and bought a bottle. I have a VERY high strung boxer that used to be on prozac because she would get so stressed out when I left she would lose her hair and tear my house apart. So anyway, I tried it when I got home tonight because she started running around the house acting crazy...one spray on the chest and she was nearly in a trance on her bed...it was unbelievable. I was yelling her name and all...and nothing. I'm amazed it was only $13 for about 4oz but I'm a believer!
    Can you let me me the name of it, I've got a pitbull that I think is very insecure he was the last of the litter. But everytime I leave he takes a article of clothing of mine and will take it downstairs and leave it on the floor. He won't eat his food till I eat in the kitchen at the same time and is very high strung also.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I saw a commercial on TV about giving dogs medications for being "stressed out" "high strung" " excessive barking" ....

Give me a #$!@#ing break. Whats next puppy-prozac !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q3mWYFvwDI

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I saw a commercial on TV about giving dogs medications for being "stressed out" "high strung" " excessive barking" ....

Give me a #$!@#ing break. Whats next puppy-prozac !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q3mWYFvwDI
    Acutally they do have prozac for dogs, my dog was taking it and it made a huge difference. It's branded with the name Reconcile but has the exact same active ingredients as Prozac.

Anyway the name of the product is Natures Embrace Aromatherapy and their website is under construction but you can still order it.

Thread Information