Thread: Ultimatums

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member

Ultimatums

Anyone ever had a girlfriend who said it was the steroids or them?
    How the hell did you handle it??

binder is offline Member
    I'm sure my gf right now wouldn't even give that option. well, she loves me so maybe she would. I don't know what I would do. I would probably stick with her. If I ever were to use steroids I wouldn't do it for life anyways.

Jumped on this thread to hear what others would do.

sizerp is offline Banned
    There's plenty of fish in the sea

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    first of all my girl knows, but she also knows i know what the hell im doing.. she has no issues with it..
    think the best thing to do if it comes to this is first to settle her ass down. then try to educate her on the topic a little bit..bring her to the boards. let her see we take this stuff seriously and that you know what your doing. all she probably has to go by is the hyped up bullshit she reads and sees on tv.. show her this can be done safely and responsibly if done right.. then take it from there i guess..

Gears is offline Member
    I`m sorry, but I would let her go for even saying something like that. I will never compromise my lifestyle to any woman.

Well her problem is that she says I'm too angry and aggravated on the stuff. Which may be true, I'm already negative and angry as Hell, and she says it just makes me worse and it's affecting our relationship.
    I've also been using tren , and I know that's the one that gets me that way.
    I said I would just not use that compound anymore and stick to test and maybe tbol, but she's not hearing it.
    I'm not gonna give her up over this, but I don't want to lie about it, and I really don't want to just stop making the gains I've been making.

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    Bro, you have to control your temper and attitude when around them while on juice, because in all reality if it turns you into and A-hole toward her then she does have the right to tell you to stop. It does the same thing to me but I realize what it does and I control it when around her and bite my tougue alot of the time. If my wife ever told me to give up the juice, I would tell her she has to give up the spas, massages and all the things that make her feel and look good and that shit aint happening man. LOL Good luck with whatever the choice.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    easy tell them see ya later! Really I`m taking tren and feel great im actually less angry and more focused. I do have aggressive thoughts but thats where they stay in my head. If you cant control yourself maybe steroids arent for you. I know alcohol can make me a jerk if I drink too much(like anyone) so my wife actually likes it when im on because I never drink.

binder is offline Member
    that's a tough one.

I know mine would flip out because she's a doctor. lol. Can't really argue with her much.

binder is offline Member
    that's a tough one.

I know mine would flip out because she's a doctor. lol. Can't really argue with her much.

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    That would be perfect if she was cool with it, then she could hook you Up!!! But sounds like she would kick your ass if she found out.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    just tell her to hang in there and she can see that you are just as big an a$$hole off cycle...

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    I would call her on it. why would that even be an issue?

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't like ultimatums like that, so would be very surprised if it ever came up and a bit pissed...

ive been given the ultimatum thats why im still natty... not by choice... ill just tell her its a new protein/creatine mix.. haha

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    ask her were she will be in a few years,when ur huge give her a call

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    ^lol

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    ill just pop an anaver in her drink without her knowledge

then as shes done drinking... ill be like

ahh ha!! your abusing steroids !! now we have to stay together or ill tell everyone!!

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    ill just pop an anaver in her drink without her knowledge

then as shes done drinking... ill be like

ahh ha!! your abusing steroids!! now we have to stay together or ill tell everyone!!
    Good point!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    steroids aren't that important to me...to give them up would be no big deal

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i would give the girl up. my last gf didnt support it and said i was too obsessed with bodybuilding but she let me do my thing. current girl im seeing isnt educated on aas but she is fine with me using, just worries about my health

I don't know guys, alot of you are saying you'd just drop the chick, but if you loved her and she was important to you, I don't think you would.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFCRAFT View Post
    I don't know guys, alot of you are saying you'd just drop the chick, but if you loved her and she was important to you, I don't think you would.
    im too young to believe any of the relationships i am in will last, even the girls i love. aas will be a part of my life for a long long time, so if i was with someone who didnt support me and who could potentially damage my name or reputation or get me in some kind of trouble down the road, i would get rid of her.

i dont have to worry about jail time since im in canada, but ive seen lots of stories where bros got narked by their wives/gfs and got busted.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WOLFCRAFT View Post
    Anyone ever had a girlfriend who said it was the steroids or them?
    How the hell did you handle it??

Anyone who would use an ultimatum won't ever accept you as the person you really are.

Personally, I'd take an ultimatum as a clear indication that I needed to look elsewhere for a sweetie. Sooner or later they'd use the line, "If you really loved me, you'd do . . . " and I don't play that game.

But, that's just me . . .

I see what you're saying, and I guess certain chicks could be like that.
    Mine's only saying what she's saying because it's effecting our relationship.
    Tren turns me into the king of all pricks.
    So I guess I can't really blame her.

Gears is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock View Post
    Anyone who would use an ultimatum won't ever accept you as the person you really are.

Personally, I'd take an ultimatum as a clear indication that I needed to look elsewhere for a sweetie. Sooner or later they'd use the line, "If you really loved me, you'd do . . . " and I don't play that game.

But, that's just me . . .
    This

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    How do you handle it? You tell them to move on...

A good girl will support you with what you do.

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    yea let the girl walk...because you will stay on and the shit will get worse with her.. she might rat you out, or tell your faimily, or your employer...smash your shit maybe?? hell shit could hit the fan.. trust me i know...my girl blamed roids for my anger..now shes gone.. i could have promised to stop roids for good and live happy.. but your girl should understand..and love you even though you do roids.. if she cant "deal" then it isnt as "true" of a relationship as you once thought JM2C...

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    get some anxiety meds so you will be ok then you wont be flipping so much i dont run test with out it

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I'm married and my wife does my injections for me so I guess she's cool about it! lol But if I had a gf and she pulled that shit...I'd slap her around..then tell her roid rage doesn't exist!! lol jhk

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    I dont think she should be giving that option. I would be tempted to bin her
    for just questioning it.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    yea let the girl walk...because you will stay on and the shit will get worse with her.. she might rat you out, or tell your faimily, or your employer...smash your shit maybe?? hell shit could hit the fan.. trust me i know...my girl blamed roids for my anger..now shes gone.. i could have promised to stop roids for good and live happy.. but your girl should understand..and love you even though you do roids.. if she cant "deal" then it isnt as "true" of a relationship as you once thought JM2C...
    says the guy who posted this thread

Anyone else just wana quit?

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    do as i say not as i do

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I would never tell you to give up the juice......I would tell you that if you couldn't stop being a jackass I'd go find someone who wasn't one. How you get back to nice isn't important....just you getting there quick.

Would you wanna deal with her PMSing EVERY DAY?
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    says the guy who posted this thread

Anyone else just wana quit?

Thread Information